Search results for query: *

• Users: Happiiny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Happiiny

tModLoader Happiiny's Assorted Mods

Happiiny's Assorted Mods Latest versions available on Mod Browser Happiiny's Miscellaneous Recipes Direct Link Tired of other recipe mods simply being too easy or allowing you to craft too many items? This mod aims to fix that for you! I aim to add recipes for items that are difficult to find...
  2. Happiiny

tAPI Watery's Modpack!

Hello everyone, we have an official release! (One person cheers) So anyways, the old WIP thread is pointless now, so that can be deleted. Anyways, since the mod isn't much yet, I don't have screenshots, but I have crafting recipes and pictures of the items. So... let's begin! Download...
  3. Happiiny

tAPI Watery's Modpack! (Heavily WIP)

Hello everyone, and welcome to my modpack thread. Very original name, I know. Anyways, this is a very heavily WIP mod, and I am hoping to push out updates fairly frequently. For now, this modpack only contains one item, but will (hopefully) include many more in the future. I will add a spoiler...
  4. Happiiny

Watery's Builds

Hey guys, after seeing the Halloween building contest, the great entries, and other threads in this section, I decided to warm up for the contest and show you guys some of my stuff. And yes, I am the same WateryFuture from TO that you probably don't know! Anyway, each spoiler will contain 1...
Back
Top Bottom