Search results for query: *

1. T

PC Polish translation in 1.4.1 is terrible

It looks as if the translation team was given plain text without any context. This problem occured in 1.3.5 too, but only in a few places. Now it's much worse. Did anyone actually check these translations before publishing? Here are some examples: "pet" can be a verb or a noun. In many...
  2. T

tModLoader An item in my mod crashes TModLoader

So I'm making a mod... Right now I'm making a boss. However, the summon item crashes whole TMod when i try to reload the mod (it builds correctly) Here's the code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Moddd.Items { public class ItemName : ModItem {...
  3. T

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

that's bad... tremor and pfe are both great and i dont want to disable any of 'em...
  4. T

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

w EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) w c:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 38 w Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc) w Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride) w...
  5. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Many mods arent updated yet
  6. T

Do someone have a link for older version of thorium? About 1.3

Do someone have a link for older version of thorium? About 1.3
  7. T

dis is me, i play terraria actually, and actually, with mods

dis is me, i play terraria actually, and actually, with mods
  8. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Guys, i really need help! I have all mods for tmod version 0.9, but i have thorium for 0.9.1 and i can't use it! Can someone give me a link to earlier version? (Probably 1.3 v of thorium) I would be SO thankful. I tried to find it on the internet but i can't find it :( Pls help
Back
Top Bottom