Search results for query: *

• Users: Ash
  • Order by date
  1. Ash

Can i Repost my Entry? i made some changes.

Can i Repost my Entry? i made some changes.
  2. Ash

My Entry for the CC: [img]

My Entry for the CC:
  3. Ash

Oh Crap, Youtube is Down...

Oh Crap, Youtube is Down...
  4. Ash

This song will be great for the 2.0 Boss. :P [MEDIA]

This song will be great for the 2.0 Boss. :P
  5. Ash

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Oh dear god. I just had the worst luck ever. I was Passing by in a underground cave with my main character, then suddenly two Boulders NEXT TO EACH OTHER Dropped and Killed me...
  6. Ash

Probably.

Probably.
  7. Ash

Yes but it is a LOT Better than the Other weapons that moon lord drops.

Yes but it is a LOT Better than the Other weapons that moon lord drops.
  8. Ash

Yes. :P Yeah. it was tshock. and also killed them all with my 1K damaging Prism.
  9. Ash

When i was Fighting around 50 Moon lords. it was one hell ova fight.
  10. Ash

Terraria Bad Ideas

Medusa's Hair will grab you when your stoned and throw you in to a Medusa land. Where everything is made out of medusa. even the trees. You try to stay alive for 500 hours non-stop and then you wake up to see all of this was a dream and you were stoned by medusa.
  11. Ash

Items true meowmere

And you do know that there is a "Off topic" section in the forums, Right? Its not a Good thing for the guy that made the thread to go Off topic in his own Thread. No it doesn't. You're right, it does look like that. Look at the OP. It doesn't say anything about What the damage to be, what the...
  12. Ash

Showcase your headquaters!

Here's mine. Still working on the Biomes at the Lowest level.
  13. Ash

Man, Last prism is Too Op. I'm doing 1K Critical damage to everything. If a Duke fishron stands...

Man, Last prism is Too Op. I'm doing 1K Critical damage to everything. If a Duke fishron stands Still for 5 seconds, i get it to 10% HP.
  14. Ash

Humorous POST YOUR END OF THE WORLD WARNINGS HERE!!!!!

I don't normally do these things but... THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! AND IF YOU THINK ITS NOT, THEN YOU'RE WRONG! BECAUSE A MINI SUN IS DASHING IN TO EVERYTHING!!!
  15. Ash

Items true meowmere

If you want these things, Then Just Try modding. If you can't, Ask someone that can (if its possible) to make a super small mod that makes the Meowmere have this damage. so you can go one-shot everything and get bored the other day.
  16. Ash

Rate the persons username above you out of 10 points.

7.6/10 Because its 7.6/10
  17. Ash

Items true meowmere

Man, People go off topic fast. Meowmere is one of the most powerful items in the game, so i don't think a 'true' meowmere is a good idea. even if the suggestion gets accepted, i don't think it will be Implemented until 1.5 (if there's gonna be that version) or something around those times.
  18. Ash

In Some Cases, you look Familiar...

In Some Cases, you look Familiar...
  19. Ash

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Terraria 3 Maybe?
  20. Ash

Need more 1.3 Spoilers

Need more 1.3 Spoilers
Back
Top Bottom