Search results for query: *

1. Fadeddeathkirby

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Thanks for the quick feed back. Would grabbing a cube from another game work? Or is it special to the map? As in can I get one from a workshop world, or would I have to restart completely?
  2. Fadeddeathkirby

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I'm having some troubles at the point where you are supposed to incinerate the companion cube, at first I thought I was supposed to throw the actual item in, and then I lost it, now I seem to be unable to proceed. Any tips?
  3. Fadeddeathkirby

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Was that Hagrid I spied in the trailer???
  4. Fadeddeathkirby

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

I have to agree. The compass is a real pain when farming mimics. Also the dual hook was a pain. Mimics would drop them, and were completely useless if you had the Ivy whip. Could be useful for selling though.
  5. Fadeddeathkirby

So about these upcoming console updates, can we expect to see 1.2.4.1 in the next following months?

So about these upcoming console updates, can we expect to see 1.2.4.1 in the next following months?
  6. Fadeddeathkirby

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

If an ios can handle this, then is it possible for the Ps Vita will get the newest updates as well?
  7. Fadeddeathkirby

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

THE SPOILERS ARE REAL!!!! Thanks guys! I really needed this one!
  8. Fadeddeathkirby

Official Terraria T-Shirts Now Available at Target

One does not simply get too old for terraria.
  9. Fadeddeathkirby

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

I feel like we are hearing more about other games and crap more then we have been hearing about 1.3. Come o.n :red2:
  10. Fadeddeathkirby

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I would have to say finding clouds in a jar. I went through ten worlds, hundreds of golden chests, and didn't manage to find a single cloud in ajar. Eventually I couldn't live without it pre-hardmode, and cheated it in... I blame Obama.
  11. Fadeddeathkirby

Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

I really like the plushies, but everything else is pretty bad. The sword looks like the knights edge after it encounters a glitch. The collectables look like the animated series way to much, which was a fail. Sorry, but I won't expect you guys to be selling anything other then the plushies.
  12. Fadeddeathkirby

Am I the only one who is a bit sad we didn't get a update on halloween? :(

Am I the only one who is a bit sad we didn't get a update on halloween? :(
  13. Fadeddeathkirby

NPC Ideas

I feel as though there are enough NPCs already. It gets so annoying to have to build more houses for even more NPC's. That is the reason all of my NPC homes all look the same while being minimalist.
  14. Fadeddeathkirby

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

I loved all the best items before 1.1 came out. I'm talking about Molten armor, mini-shark, ivy whip, and nights edge. Back in the original, it was a pain in the arse to get them, yet oddly fulfilling.
  15. Fadeddeathkirby

ALL HAIL THE SLIME!

Well.... there goes my home.
  16. Fadeddeathkirby

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Just read that water duping job is not going to be affected... 1.3 is going to be great!
  17. Fadeddeathkirby

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

I love the new look, but I hope we can still dupe water. If it isn't then I might not want 1.3. D: Good work you guys! All I see is improvement.
  18. Fadeddeathkirby

If you want to know, this is the model...

If you want to know, this is the model. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152586
  19. Fadeddeathkirby

Just purchased my laptop and it should be in by next week! The Hype is REAL!!!!

Just purchased my laptop and it should be in by next week! The Hype is REAL!!!!
Back
Top Bottom