Search results for query: *

1. megatech27

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Yeah your probably right. I'll see what I can find.
  2. megatech27

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

So whenever I buy the rope hook from the merchant it crashes with the following error. I use Tmodloader 64 bit with the following mods. MOD LIST: "AFKPETS", "AlchemistNPC", "AnotherRpgMod", "Antiaris", "Antisocial", "ApacchiisClassesMod", "BagsDealer", "BaitTackle", "BaseMod"...
  3. megatech27

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I also have the same issue as MellowCelloFellow where my mana will glitch and stay at 400. This is an issue as I am a HUGE magic damage user and this greatly hinders my character late game. If it is a possible issue with any mods I have please let me know. These are my current active mods...
  4. megatech27

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

So I went to download it at the link you sent and when I tried to download storage lib and base lib I got this.
  5. megatech27

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Ok so is there any manual download for the storage library and base library? Or even the one library if you have merged them already???
  6. megatech27

tModLoader The One Library

Can we get a manual download of your base library and storage library?? They don't work in the tmodloader browser.
  7. megatech27

Ok so to anyone else who has this issue since I'm latest in the thread for now update your tmodloader to version 0.10.1.1 make sure its not the version before that which is version 0.10.1. And I may have written my last post a bit hasty. Please forgive this as I am a very very small youtuber (31...
  8. megatech27

So when I downloaded this my HUD did change but instead of two extra inventory pages I don't have ANY inventory anymore!! What the hell? That was like the most appealing part of this mod aside from the leveling. What is wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance. Here are two screenshots. One...
  9. megatech27

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

I updated and now it doesn't work cuz its 0.10.2 and all my mods are still 0.10.1! i like this mod so does anyone have a copy of the 1.3.7 version? would be much appreciated!
  10. megatech27

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Thank you so much! Can't wait till all my other mods are updated for the new tmodloader! I will check later today but last I checked tremor remastered wasn't updated for the new tmodloader and serveral others were the same. Glad to see Hero's mod still on top of things! You guys are AWESOME! I...
  11. megatech27

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I tried the update and now my hero's mod is stuck in 0.9.2.1 build! most of my mods dont work with 0.9.2 yet so i went back to 0.9.1 only find out that there is no previous versions for hero's mod ANYWHERE! i'm extremely distressed and just want the old 0.9.1 hero's mod version back. Does...
Back
Top Bottom