Search results for query: *

1. RiseOfHorizon

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Im having the same issue as well. Im using MacOS Sierra v10.12.6
  2. RiseOfHorizon

Hosting a server

I just updated my TModloader to v0.10.0.2. However, I am unable to host a server. It get stuck at the "Starting Server..." page. I tried a old world and a newly created world, but I could not host any of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using Mac.
  3. RiseOfHorizon

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Im still stuck at the "Starting Server..." page. I went to https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/blob/master/solutions/ReleaseExtras/tModLoaderServer_Mac and copied and pasted in my tModLoaderServer.
  4. RiseOfHorizon

Which line do i fix? I don't really quite understand the articles that google gave me when i searched for "how to fix line endings from windows to unix"
  5. RiseOfHorizon

Is there any solutions? Been looking all over for it and cant find any
  6. RiseOfHorizon

I just updated my TModloader to v0.10.0.2. However, I am unable to host a server. It get stuck at the "Starting Server..." page. I tried a old world and a newly created world, but I could not host any of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Additional Info : Im using Mac
  7. RiseOfHorizon

Mac Unable to host server with TModloader

I just updated my TModloader to v0.10.0.2. However, I am unable to host a server. It get stuck at the "Starting Server..." page. I tried a old world and a newly created world, but I could not host any of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  8. RiseOfHorizon

Mac Unable to host server with TModloader

I just updated my TModloader to v0.9.2.3. However, I am unable to host a server. It get stuck at the "Starting Server" page. When i used v0.9.2.1, it is the same. My friend however, could host a server. Hes using windows while im using mac. Is there any solutions? Also, after downgrading to...
  9. RiseOfHorizon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just updated my TModloader to v0.9.2.3. However, I am unable to host a server. It get stuck at the "Starting Server" page. When i used v0.9.2.1, it is the same. My friend however, could host a server. Hes using windows while im using mac. Is there any solutions?
  10. RiseOfHorizon

Mac Host & Play with TModLoader

I am currently on tModLoader v0.9.2.1 When i tried to Host & Play a newly created World, it just says "Starting Server..." and it just stuck there. I am able to press "Cancel" but it takes ages to Host & Play a world. Was it intended or is it just a bug on my part?
  11. RiseOfHorizon

Yes, i downloaded the mac version The image attached is where im stuck at when i attempt to Host & Play after a fresh copy of TModLoader and Terraria(I duplicated the original one)
  12. RiseOfHorizon

tModLoader Running TModloader Server on Mac & Windows

Is it possible to run TModloader on mac or windows as a server? My friends and I want to play Terraria Modded together. There are more than 2 of us and i figured that if we used the Host & Play method, it would cause a few issues such as lag issues, not being able to play without the host being...
  13. RiseOfHorizon

Im using Mac currently, I tried extracting everything from the zip file and extract them to the Terraria folder and overwriten them.(I duplicated a folder and tried it) It didn't work though.
  14. RiseOfHorizon

Do I re-install Terraria or just tModloader?
  15. RiseOfHorizon

I used to use v0.9.1 and i just updated my tmod to v0.9.2.1 today and after I updated, I am unable to Host&Play the world that i used to. The world was created when i was using v0.9.1. It just stops at " Starting server". There was once that it shows that "You are not using the same version as...
  16. RiseOfHorizon

I used to use v0.9.1 and i just updated my tmod to v0.9.2.1 today and after I updated, I am unable to Host&Play the world that i used to. The world was created when i was using v0.9.1. It just stops at " Starting server". There was once that it shows that "You are not using the same version as...
  17. RiseOfHorizon

18. RiseOfHorizon

tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

I tried disabling all the other mods i used and my terraria still crashes with the ItemChecklist mod. Currently, Im have : -Calamity Mod -Item Checklist Mod -Boss Checklist
  19. RiseOfHorizon

I just updated it to 0.9.2.1 and my Terraria still crashes. 2 things I did not say in the previous posts : 1) Im using Mac, im not sure if it affects in any way or another. 2) Whenever i open Terraria for the first time with the ItemChecklist mod, it prompts for debugging and requests for my...
  20. RiseOfHorizon

Is there any solution available?
Back
Top Bottom