Search results for query: *

1. L

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

One thing I'd love to see is the ability to set a hotkey to open the piggy bank, to open the void bag, and to use the mirror/cell phone.
  2. L

Vipix' Toolbox

Actually I managed to make a mistake in doing my server fix which caused all the UIs to crash in Single Player. I just fixed that and re-re-enabled the staff moss UI. It seems to work on both client and server. LyraelRayne/VipixToolBox fixed version here.
  3. L

Vipix' Toolbox

It doesn't work. It looks like the code to register it isn't there. I tried adding it but the game crashed every time I tried to trigger the UI. I assume that the feature wasn't finished. Vipix hasn't touched the mod (at least on GitHub) for two years so I think it's safe to say that it won't be...
  4. L

Vipix' Toolbox

Hi all. I wanted to use this on a server and managed to make a version which loads using the source on GitHub. I've submitted my patch to Vipix on GitHub, but until then I've put up a working build here: LyraelRayne/VipixToolBox Very minimal testing has been done other than starting the server...
  5. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Got a question regarding ModTileEntity. Background: My understanding of how tile entities are meant to work in client/server is the client (netmode == 1) sends a TileEntityPlacement packet which prompts the server to make a tile entity. The server (netmode == 2) is meant to send back a...
  6. L

Ah. I'm at the limit of my expertise on the matter. All I know is I used the instructions from https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-set-up-your-mod-using-visual-studio-mvs.26476/ ("THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY" section) and it seemed to work for me. Obviously if you're not using VS...
  7. L

For example mod are you getting CS0006 or the original CS1704 message? I suspect you'll continue to get CS0006 until you restore your steamworks.DLL as it's part of the game. You can probably do this by running "verify integrity of game files" on terraria (as per...
  8. L

There's a hotfix for this in even more modifiers thread https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/even-more-modifiers.45790/page-11#post-1254427 I'm going to assume that you're using visual studio 2015. IF you look in the solution explorer there's a references section. Expand that and it...
  9. L

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Prefix editor doesn't seem to know how to reforge the weapons dropped by Betsy. For example I dropped Sky Dragon's Fury into the slot and no prefixes show in the list. I can reforge other items just fine, but not those.
Back
Top Bottom