Search results for query: *

• Users: Franek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Franek

Resolved [MOBILE] Cannot place bed anywhere

Hey. Wherever i place a bed in any of my houses, it always says "Bed is obstructed" no matter where. Here are the pictures and if possible help me resolve this error. I don't really want to destroy this house ^^^^ as it took me ages and ages to get the items legitimatley (waiting for the...
  2. Franek

PC CANNOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD ERROR!

EVERY SINGLE FRICKING TIME WHEN I LAUNCH TERRAIRA I GET THIS ERROR: I HAVE UNINSTALLED TERRAIRA AND DELETED THE CONFIG.JSON FILE MANY TIMES AND NOTHING HELPS! IM NOT GOING TO DELETE MY CONFIG FILE EVERY SINGLE TIME I LAUNCH THE GAME!
  3. Franek

Terraria will not work on windows 10

Hey, So recently I got a new pc with windows to pre-installed and now here is the problem. barely any games won't work including terraria, Please somehow help as I was pumped up like **** for terraria on my new pc. Thanks
  4. Franek

PS4 NO UNDERGROUND HALLOW

I cannot find my underground hallow. My hallow is in the jungle and undereath the hallow is just jungle, nothing else. Please help as i need souls of light.
  5. Franek

BEST TERRARIA PLAIN CHARCATER DESIGNS!

So im fed up of having to create bad looking characters when i start playing as that just spoils some of the fun. I looked all over the web but only find characters with vanities. I want your character designs without any armour, vanity etc. i just want some plain characters!;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
  6. Franek

PS4 1.3 for ps4 or consoles?

So, i play terraria on pc many times and when i play on my ps4, i get a bit annoyed that it isn't in 1.3 as there wouls be better loot and a gaming experience.
  7. Franek

PS4 HELP WITH FINDING UNDERGROUND CORRUPTION

Title says it all. I dont cannot find the underground corruption on my ps4. Help please.
  8. Franek

Terraria profile picture

Hey, so i really like terraria and on my steam, i would like to change my profile picture which is a terraria one. I am a quite unexperienced photoshopper or whatever and can someone help me make one?
  9. Franek

PC ANYONE WANT TO PLAY?!

So, I'm quite bored of playing terraira by myself and having nothing to do. So, i need someone to play it with me, by what i mean is starting off from scratch and working together to get an awesome world. My steam is ☜═㋡CartoonisedGamer㋡═, link yours coz im not always on. (my picture is a emoji...
  10. Franek

Help Needing Building Tips

Hey:joy: So, I play terraria a little too much on my ps4, mobile and PC. And recently, I thought to myself, hmmm why won't I start to make good-looking builds like others? And that's the problem. On my ps4, (add me up: Energy_Raider123) I've built a beginner base which looks like this: Well...
Back
Top Bottom