Search results for query: *

1. Honeybee

Flight of the Honeybee

Thanks for the insightful and warm welcome.
  2. Honeybee

I found your builds on your profile and on Reddit. :*)

I found your builds on your profile and on Reddit. :*)
  3. Honeybee

Boreal and Palm House Designs

They look very aesthetically pleasant, and the closed floors give a cozy impression. The shape and formation of the buildings are definitely too symmetrical for my tastes, but I'm confident others prefer the clean nature and simpleness of the building.
  4. Honeybee

Have you never defeated Duke Fishron before?

Have you never defeated Duke Fishron before?
  5. Honeybee

Casual What does a person's avatar mean to you?

I think an avatar should depict the personality or thoughts of a person. If someone has a dank meme.jpg as their profile picture, then it might mean they're into that sort of thing. Same goes for video game avatars, and everything else like that. With my avatar, I only browsed through pixeljoint...
  6. Honeybee

That looks fantastic.

That looks fantastic.
  7. Honeybee

Could you give an example of it?

Could you give an example of it?
  8. Honeybee

Casual Pet Peeves

People who drink and eat loudly always get me.
  9. Honeybee

Joke Player suggestion Thread

I'd love some references from the Legion (TV series, FX) show, such as the appearance of the Devil with the Yellow Eyes, or spells that would allude to David's powers, or those of his other personalities such as in the comic books.
  10. Honeybee

Flight of the Honeybee

Thank you very much, Darthmorf!
  11. Honeybee

Questions about NPC marriage.

I'd never marry to a virtual character, even for the :red:s and giggles, but I have to admit... The Guide is to my taste.
  12. Honeybee

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Bomb fish, and the placement of coins.
  13. Honeybee

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!
  14. Honeybee

Nice name, by the way!

Nice name, by the way!
  15. Honeybee

Thank you, diekonradish! :*)

Thank you, diekonradish! :*)
  16. Honeybee

My intro: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/flight-of-the-honeybee.55655/

My intro: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/flight-of-the-honeybee.55655/
  17. Honeybee

Flight of the Honeybee

'S a pleasure to meet you all! My name, well in truth, pseudonym, is Honeybee. Just in case you hadn't gathered. I identify as a female, and I am 22 years old, as of writing this post. The title of my introduction thread is an allusion to the famous, Flight of the Bumblebee, an orchestral...
Back
Top Bottom