1. IMadeYouReadThis

Lol

Lol
  2. IMadeYouReadThis

Hi

Hi
  3. IMadeYouReadThis

PC Things to do before Hardmode?

I know this is late but this can be a tip for later get a demon scythe as they are pretty useful against the wall of flesh and most enemies except it's slow which really sucks
  4. IMadeYouReadThis

Wait did jestex die?!

Wait did jestex die?!
  5. IMadeYouReadThis

Hi

Hi
  6. IMadeYouReadThis

NPCs & Enemies The Carpenter NPC

This looks cool also I have an idea a lost girl NPC and she is a quest npc*yes the clothier gives her clothes*finally some names daisy,Ava and Sophia *she gives cavern themed items and she is prehardmode but extremely hard to get as there is a 50 percent chance a lost girl will not turn into a...
  7. IMadeYouReadThis

Mobile Terraria Fixes

My character swapped pictures with a other character I was going to use after my play through on hard mode and I was like maybe if I delete the new guy the glitch will stop*and that deleted my character
  8. IMadeYouReadThis

K what

K what
  9. IMadeYouReadThis

Terraria

Terraria
  10. IMadeYouReadThis

What was your first experience with a Nymph?

This was my first time plying I was like a naked npc on my way lord *approaches *AHHHH *oh my lord*
  11. IMadeYouReadThis

How do I rank up

How do I rank up
  12. IMadeYouReadThis

NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

I am on mobile so lucky me oh wait 1 in 200 chance nvm Remember when there was a poll about adding new items *i read about it*and pink Gel won that's means we have to all vote nymph npc
  13. IMadeYouReadThis

Hi

Hi
  14. IMadeYouReadThis

*im playing solo *Do you have any tips for wall of flesh I have masterful imp staff ,godly...

*im playing solo *Do you have any tips for wall of flesh I have masterful imp staff ,godly flamarang ,ruthless nights edge ,full molten armor and my accessories are spectre boots ,guarding lava charm ,precise band of regen honeycomb,menacing flying carpet
  15. IMadeYouReadThis

NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

And maybe she could be a quest Nic and clothier could give her clothes*trying to be kid friendly:/ Npc*:)
  16. IMadeYouReadThis

PC Guide won't respawn

Yeah lol jk maybe search underground and see if any goblin or old ones army guys are still alive *i don't look at wiki much and if I do I don't look much at computer stuff*so see if any stray ones and kill them
  17. IMadeYouReadThis

I just started playing terraria about 2 weeks ago on my ipad

I just started playing terraria about 2 weeks ago on my ipad
  18. IMadeYouReadThis

NPCs & Enemies More Guide dialouge after Hard Mode

Or at least something like now that you have defeated the three mechanical bosses you are ready for the next phase destroy a bulb growing in the jungle
  19. IMadeYouReadThis

I haven't been on forums until today

I haven't been on forums until today
Back
Top Bottom