Search results for query: *

1. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader The Star Charm - An Independent Mana Regeneration Accessory

All this mod does is add a single accessory to the game, the Star Charm: It can be crafted at an anvil with 2 Silver or Tungsten Bars and 1 Fallen Star. The Star Charm regenerates 1/12th (or 8.33%) of your maximum mana every second, completely independent from any other source of mana...
  2. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader The Wayfaring Merchant

Meet the Wayfaring Merchant! Attracted by the sound of clinking gold coins in your pockets, he will take up residence in your lovely home and stop wayfaring for a while, selling to you cheap knock-off junk quality wares at a bargain price! Why wait for the Traveling Merchant to make a visit when...
  3. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader Loot for All - No more empty pockets!

Enemies that don't drop anything suck and are no fun to fight! Loot for All fills the pockets of those poor monsters so that they too may be hunted down and slaughtered for their treasures. All items in one handy picture The mod gives all non-event enemies something to drop besides money, in...
  4. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader Drop Your Weapon!

Now with complete German translation! / Jetzt mit vollständiger deutscher Übersetzung! Hello and welcome to my latest creation: Drop Your Weapon! So what does this mod do? It lets you loot your enemy's weapons. There aren't actually that many enemies in Terraria that use weapons, but didn't...
  5. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader Boombastic Mod

Hello and welcome to the Boombastic Mod! This small modification aims to enhance Terraria with things that go BOOM and possibly other related stuff. The Boombastic Mod is available on the Mod Browser or directly attached to this post. Note: The mod was updated to tModLoader v0.10, but you can...
  6. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader Explosives

So I literally started modding (and coding) two days ago, but I'm working on an explosives focused mod. I tried to read into the ExampleExplosives.cs from the wiki, but it's pretty complicated, and I would prefer to modify vanilla explosives. My main two questions are: how can I alter the...
Back
Top Bottom