Search results for query: *

1. RickyZen

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

i've tried this before, and i got that out of memory thingy, so i upgrade my RAM to 4gigs and this error pop out, tried to restart game, reload mods.. not work.
  2. RickyZen

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

heads up for jopojelly and others, Kalciphoz RPG Mod now contain fatal bug where when your inventory is full and try to pick up dropped items.. the dropped items will be picked up but instantly discarded. this could be fatal for item that really hard to get..
  3. RickyZen

tModLoader Calamity Mod

just finished playing.. still pissed off today due to fact im farming Bar of Life straight 4 hours and it all gone to waste by a single bug from other mod that caused every item picked up instantly discarded when inventory is full.. welp.. at least i've tasted Xeroc Set..
  4. RickyZen

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

there is a fatal bug where when you pick up items when your inventory is full, the item flew as it being picked up but not placed in Inventory, which mean it instantly discarded.. this could be fatal with Calamity Mod, as when you pick up rare item when your inventory is full, it dissappear...
  5. RickyZen

after a year of absence from TCF due to RPG project.. im back with more silly dedication..

after a year of absence from TCF due to RPG project.. im back with more silly dedication..
  6. RickyZen

Create Medium & Small world is fine, but when i Create Large World the whole terraria Collapse...

Create Medium & Small world is fine, but when i Create Large World the whole terraria Collapse in Error
  7. RickyZen

Pixel Art Pixel Art + Share your Pixel Art Here

hmm sounds good but needs some time to get it done.
  8. RickyZen

Pixel Art Pixel Art + Share your Pixel Art Here

YO WHAT"S UP TERRARIANS? well today i made this thread because i recently decided to learn some Pixel Art Study and i have learned so many things about it and so i want to share some of my Pixel Art i made and you can also share your Pixel Art here.. Here is what i made : those are swords...
  9. RickyZen

it is so hard to keep my sense with this Insomnia i have now, which if i lose my sense, i made a...

it is so hard to keep my sense with this Insomnia i have now, which if i lose my sense, i made a chain of mistakes.
  10. RickyZen

is it just me or somebody has similar meme photo with me?

is it just me or somebody has similar meme photo with me?
  11. RickyZen

welp the Tmodloader is not compatible with latest version.

welp the Tmodloader is not compatible with latest version.
  12. RickyZen

Terraria Celebrates 6 Years!

Happy Birthday Terraria, wow this game is now growing from what looks like simple game with small content to massive, dynamical game.. and now its been 6 years and im here still stuck at fighting moon lord to get those luminites :D
  13. RickyZen

hmm can't do any mods now..

hmm can't do any mods now..
  14. RickyZen

owh okay.. thanks..

owh okay.. thanks..
  15. RickyZen

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

welp somehow when i use the Tmodloader for v1.3.5 it says "Please launch the game from Steam Client" even though i've tried on Steam too
  16. RickyZen

did anyone can confirm about chinese themed furniture and some new random event on Terraria V1.3.5?

did anyone can confirm about chinese themed furniture and some new random event on Terraria V1.3.5?
  17. RickyZen

Terraria V1.3.5 is now improved for low end PC, and some texture and blocks also looks more...

Terraria V1.3.5 is now improved for low end PC, and some texture and blocks also looks more realistic
  18. RickyZen

YEAH!!! testing Terraria 1.3.5 with 4K graphics.. more vision and more graphic improvement.

YEAH!!! testing Terraria 1.3.5 with 4K graphics.. more vision and more graphic improvement.
  19. RickyZen

somehow i found a nymph in terraria and accidently kill her with Meowmere.

somehow i found a nymph in terraria and accidently kill her with Meowmere.
  20. RickyZen

Quest of the day : Defeat Moonlord with Falcon Punch.

Quest of the day : Defeat Moonlord with Falcon Punch.
Back
Top Bottom