Search results for query: *

• Users: hbarudi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Items Make a grenade "gun". Other ranged class improvements.

There are many grenades in the game. The happy, regular, crafted regular (using gel/pink gel), and bee. I would like an in game weapon that shoots them at monsters/bosses. It should become available at a time where it is appropriate. Maybe drop from eater of worlds or brain of cthulhu. Too soon...
  2. H

Game Mechanics Mole Cart dig sand

Can you make the mole cart dig sand? It should stop and keep mining until all columns of sand in the area are mined out to place the track.
  3. H

Items Furniture sets: lots of them but still want more things:

I agree there is a huge item database in the game with over 5000 items, but I wish for more complete furniture sets in terraria. 1. Generic: Normal wood bathtub, normal wood candle (make it look like a group of torches placed), wood candle (make it look like a torch placed on a table), wooden...
  4. H

Ash trees

I want to dicuss ash trees and the potted fire plants that existed before ash trees were introduced to the game. In the current version I like the reef and balloon furniture sets. But I wish they chose a different name for ash trees if possible since there is a real life ash trees that look like...
  5. H

Demon Conch

Thinking about using my demon conch as a quick way to access the bottom of my world, but would like a consistent location for it to spawn me on it. What are the minimum requirements to make it work? I mined a huge area in the center of my underworld and now it does not work, the wiki mentions...
  6. H

Game digital price on retro console

I would like to know why the PC price for terraria is just $10 but on Wii U is $30 and on 3ds is $20 and ps vita $15. Is it about the different experience that we get depending on system? For example you get dual screen gaming on Wii U/3ds and get single screen gaming on other systems (except...
Back
Top Bottom