Search results for query: *

1. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

Public Sprite House (A place that has public sprites and where people can request and make)

I could use a sprite for rotten flesh if the thread is still active . . . im not good at spriting and my only spriter isnt active anymore :(
  2. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

Pixel Art The Spriting Area! (Accepting Requests!)

Hey if you would like to be a spriter for my mod you can contact me im the only one since my one spriter wont come back online
  3. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

tModLoader [WIP] The +Pack

Thanks!
  4. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

Oh thanks man i mean it not just me spriting i got a team n stuff but thanks
  5. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

UPDATE : I have finally fixed both my tmodloader and coding software and modding has resumed thank you for your patience!
  6. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well my tModLoader files are in Windows -> Program Files x86 -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Terraria and I open my terraria through the steam app Didnt mean to quote Jofairden and im using 0.9.2.2 version of tmod
  7. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

for one my tmodreader wont work and two whenever i try to open modded terraria it goes error please open from steam client and i did and now its just pissing me off
  8. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

@Creeper37500 I can give you a spoiler of a hardmode set :) true i should do that
  9. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

Well what I can tell you is thats somepeople that everyone loves are in this mod ;)
  10. PIN3APPL3GAM3R

(So yeah I got a new computer and couldn't remember my old accounts password so I have to make a new thread) Anyway THIS IS DA PLUS PACK!! (Coders + Spriters Needed) Download's : 24
Back
Top Bottom