Search results for query: *

• Users: Kazuo
  • Order by date
  1. Kazuo

tModLoader Power of the Elements - SOON TO BE GREAT

Really excited to see how this turns out. I am really enjoying helping you with the coding, for some reason. Good luck my man !
  2. Kazuo

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

LMAO. Well, if i don't find anybody and you could go full time for me we could work something out. We can talk more about that in private though. Hope i didn't over-look that reply xD.
  3. Kazuo

I was about to use the bow with the leafs from the generation one thingy, the awp, grenade launcher, drum gun, the thing second to konosuba's left, the laser pistol next to the broken wooden hammer and that's it. Announce me if there's something in those i can't use !
  4. Kazuo

I didn't know if i should ask them, it's a pretty big thing. A few items is one and working on a full mod's sprites is another thing. + World's biggest barely has any time free, and from the looks of it, T.a.S.A.I doesn't have all of the free time in the world either.
  5. Kazuo

Actually, it is helpful, any help would. And you'll get good eventually, don't worry ! Practice makes perfect.
  6. Kazuo

And where am i supposed to find a team ? Nowdays nobody wants to work on unknown mods unless i pay them. But if i really cannot find anyone i will probably start paying for it too... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. Kazuo

Say the first word that comes to mind

Table
  8. Kazuo

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Looks amazing, can't wait !
  9. Kazuo

Oh yeah, wanted to ask you if i could use any of the other sprites you've done ? If yes i'll make sure nobody used them yet, don't worry. And yes, i'll credit you.
  10. Kazuo

Pixel Art World's Biggest Sprites (not actually big)

For sure ! The water gun is supposed to look like an actual water gun, super soaker thingy made out of plastic. Take something like this for example...
  11. Kazuo

Oh shiet, the snapper is so goofy but yet exactly what i wanted, thanks a lot !
  12. Kazuo

Oh and thanks a lot for the pellet, it looks good !
  13. Kazuo

Oh yeah, well, i've requested most of the stuff to world's biggest sprites, but if you are willing to make me some other stuff: -(This is really hard too but in case you are ok with doing it, i can wait) - a town npc looking like an animal hunter with the sprite sheet, like you did with the zoey...
  14. Kazuo

Yup, working on a mod. And yes, i did say a p90 haha. o/
  15. Kazuo

Alright, so: Stuff i'll need a bit sooner (you can still take your time ofc) -an m4a1 -a p90 -an acorn cannon and its projectile, it being like an acorn at high speed (you can get silly with it) -a water gun -an in-game red snapper with a weapon barrel in his mouth -other stuff: -ice themed...
  16. Kazuo

It's fine, i can wait ! It's kinda hard to make but could you at least try your hand at making me a steel armor sheet ? The full set with helmet, leggings and chest. Sorry if it came kinda rude lol, if you can't it's fine, i understand ! :) Good luck !
  17. Kazuo

I meant pellet haha, the bullet it uses. Doesn't matter how many colors you use, just do it the way it's easier for you ! Btw, now that i see that you still take requests, could i request something besides the pellet ?
  18. Kazuo

Alright ! By the way, a question, should i come by and ask when i want to request something or should i just list what i'll need in the future here and you get them done when you want ? Also, sorry if that sounds rude, i don't know how to type it without sounding kinda rude ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I know you...
  19. Kazuo

That's what you think looks weird ?! It's amazing, at least compared to what i can make. Thank you sooo much !
Back
Top Bottom