Search results for query: *

1. Charred Pile of Flesh

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

Alright. I LITERALLY copied the build text (I mean I replaced the author and mod name) and it says displayname is blank! author is blank! please update the build.txt Please help
  2. Charred Pile of Flesh

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

how the HELL do i post mods. it says i need a passcode???
  3. Charred Pile of Flesh

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

ok, say in theory, if i copied all of your final code, what would I have to change if my mod name was OddModd, and what would I just have to change in general. Please answer at your earliest convienience
  4. Charred Pile of Flesh

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

help for christs sake help the link to download the mod skeleton! I can't tell what im missing but i only have build.txt and a mod file so i know im missing something. wait never mind i'm an idiot
  5. Charred Pile of Flesh

now its saying there's more than one element at system.link.enumerable and at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManger
  6. Charred Pile of Flesh

I'm sorry I hate to be a bother once more, but what would be the "method" and where would be the "class
  7. Charred Pile of Flesh

I'm sort of up to the challenge! I mean, I'm pretty bad a t coding, but I'm learning and want to...

I'm sort of up to the challenge! I mean, I'm pretty bad a t coding, but I'm learning and want to use YOUR ideas to learn!!
  8. Charred Pile of Flesh

you have something you want in a mod but don't know/to lazy to learn how to do it?

you have something you want in a mod but don't know/to lazy to learn how to do it?
  9. Charred Pile of Flesh

And various miscellany

And various miscellany
  10. Charred Pile of Flesh

3 ice themed ores (One early Pre-Hardmode, One late Pre-Hardmode/Early-Hardmode, and One Post Golem)

3 ice themed ores (One early Pre-Hardmode, One late Pre-Hardmode/Early-Hardmode, and One Post Golem)
  11. Charred Pile of Flesh

1 new boss, who will be ice themed

1 new boss, who will be ice themed
  12. Charred Pile of Flesh

At least 20 new mobs

At least 20 new mobs
  13. Charred Pile of Flesh

Currently working on a mod called Cryo Mod. It will entail:

Currently working on a mod called Cryo Mod. It will entail:
  14. Charred Pile of Flesh

I've got problems man... here's my code, but the recipe doesn't work on my worlds usingg Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; public override void AddRecipes() { ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(this); recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock, 10); recipe.AddTile(TileID.WorkBenches)...
Back
Top Bottom