Search results for query: *

1. Lady Marigold

3DS How do I close doors

well that's dumb
  2. Lady Marigold

The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures

hey, I came to say, that the crimson mimics are realllly bugged, and I know exactly why. in fact I fixed it myself. basically you added the ice mimics into the normal mimics, even though that's a completely different npc with different drops and everything, and so now it's super glitchy...
  3. Lady Marigold

Recreated Ningishu's Hairstyle

oooh nice! is this a vanity, or a hair style you select?
  4. Lady Marigold

Slime Cats!!

made one without the whiskers!
  5. Lady Marigold

Slime Cats!!

honestly don't feel like going through and doing that lol..
  6. Lady Marigold

hello!

hello!
  7. Lady Marigold

here's my character, that I drew using pixel art! [MEDIA]

here's my character, that I drew using pixel art!
  8. Lady Marigold

Slime Cats!!

Ok, I'll def try that. give me like, a day or two cause there's alot of slimes lol
  9. Lady Marigold

Items you think are overrated?

Personally, the vampire knives. they're never that useful to me, plus the corruption one is WAY better and more fun to use.
  10. Lady Marigold

PC Ideas...

make a sea castle, mine out an entire square of the world (like a couple hundred by a couple hundred), mine a grid out of your world, build what you would consider is a pretty town. do some pixel art ingame. build a statue collection, build a banner collection, build a :red: out of rainbow...
  11. Lady Marigold

PC Terraria is too hard

I think what terraria needs is a TUTORIAL. PLEASE.
  12. Lady Marigold

does anyone know where this image is from?

this is a very old cover art that used to be for the old console versions. over time I believe they updated it, and eventually replaced it with drawn art.
  13. Lady Marigold

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Lady Marigold

I MADE CAT SLIMES!!! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/slime-cats.102415/

I MADE CAT SLIMES!!! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/slime-cats.102415/
  15. Lady Marigold

Slime Cats!!

Hi! Do you like cats? Do you like slime? do you like.. nekos? I don't care about your answer honestly, I'm still going to put this into your psyche. Here's a texture pack I made! It gives every single slime in the game, wether that be actual slimes or slime representations, cat ears. I spent two...
  16. Lady Marigold

Hololive Pet & NPC

what??? its not emo at all.. or goth. what are you talking about? I mean, I guess the official art sort of gives off emo vibes, but you should check them out they're DEF not emo or gothic lol.
  17. Lady Marigold

Texture Pack Fisharia

HOOOLY :red: THIS LOOKS AWESOME
  18. Lady Marigold

Hololive Pet & NPC

May I suggest some of Vshojo's vtubers? Hime Hajime, Froot, and Nyanners are pretty cool!
  19. Lady Marigold

although its lightly outdated, I generally use this red panda furry as my pfp. this is just the...

although its lightly outdated, I generally use this red panda furry as my pfp. this is just the most recent rendition. but yeah, thanks!
Back
Top Bottom