Search results for query: *

1. KingPiggyXXI

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

Misc. I'm going to jump into the game, if that's okay. ([AG]) Actions I summon an Explosive Drone! The explosive bomb is overstatted in terms of attack, have a bit higher than average health, but has a drawback! When it dies, it'll explode, dealing unblockable damage to the owner (me). (Since I...
  2. KingPiggyXXI

Destroy the Godmodder: RC

Misc. Can I play, too? [AG] I'm gonna assume that people start off with whatever Terraria/Minecraft thing they want. Actions I use a Mechanical Skull when it's about to become day. Right next to the Godmodder. Charges Build a Fort (idk, I don't know what to do:P). 1/10 Assists I give my +1s...
  3. KingPiggyXXI

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Coming in extremely late, I arrive to join in! [AA] Before anybody asks, no, I have no idea what's happening, only the stuff that happened int he last 3 pages (I can't be expected to read 45 pages of stuff, right?). Please don't kill me. After looking at the reviews on Minecraft, I decide...
  4. KingPiggyXXI

The tower!

Floor 1884: Contains Floor 1883.
  5. KingPiggyXXI

The tower!

Floor 1882: There's a giant stack of paper and a giant expanse of shark-infested waters. You have to make a paper boat to get across.
  6. KingPiggyXXI

The tower!

Floor 1861: An elevator the looks like it goes to the next floor, but it actually goes back to the first floor.
  7. KingPiggyXXI

Edit The Quote

It's something called memory!
  8. KingPiggyXXI

Say a word related to the word that the person above you said!

Interdimensional Zombie
  9. KingPiggyXXI

Google Picture war!

The future isn't too great....
  10. KingPiggyXXI

CTRL V

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/edit-the-quote.733/
  11. KingPiggyXXI

Edit The Quote

Why are you smiling when saying that something's mean? That's weird.
  12. KingPiggyXXI

Kill the person above you.

ReusableLime got used one time too many.
  13. KingPiggyXXI

Google Picture war!

Ha!
  14. KingPiggyXXI

Google Picture war!

Yum!
  15. KingPiggyXXI

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having the 4967th post.
  16. KingPiggyXXI

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted. I give you a search engine. I wish for a weapon that spawns a falling star wherever I click, so I can do massive damage to slimes.
  17. KingPiggyXXI

dodge the person above you

I whack it out of the air. I take a VERY long pole, hook a beehive onto it, and smash the next person's face with the beehive.
Back
Top Bottom