Search results for query: *

• Users: Kyuu-
  • Order by date
  1. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Also i see in the tvtropes wiki the Yharim's concept art, the Draedon's concept art and Goozma planned sprite, but something is less, and yes where is Andromeda?
  2. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Heyo guys i have a problem with Abyss, Sulphurous Sea, Profaned Crags and Calamity Ores ''despawn'' from the world When my Terraria resets(The part when you need to set the language and mouse color cuz resets)Somebody pls can help me how to fix it and if is a bug i hope the devs can fix it, and...
  3. Kyuu-

Hey Frous who are the programs you use to make sprites?

Hey Frous who are the programs you use to make sprites?
  4. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A single word N o s t a l g i a
  5. Kyuu-

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Why that Crabulon resprite was rejected? Is awesome.
  6. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think the Valkyrie Valhalla(Star for olds in the forum)sprite for Perforators Hive is great i like the perforators and they hive have a re-sprite and that could work(congratz valkyrie your sprite appeared in dokuro song)
  7. Kyuu-

Do make your sprites first drawing them and later you make them? Because i think your draw...

Do make your sprites first drawing them and later you make them? Because i think your draw style and colors are identical to your sprites
  8. Kyuu-

Lol i think you are male but you are female btw life things

Lol i think you are male but you are female btw life things
  9. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I would really like Fabsol to put Calamitas human form(she would be my new Calamity waifu) Edit:I was playing with that mod for calamity mod(yes its stupid)The apotheosis test and there is a sword fusion of all swords and im was thinking ''tho sprite is very cool and it remembers me to THE LORDE...
  10. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well i didn't know if im disable it but Thanks
  11. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't use the Steam Cloud, i need to use it?
  12. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I usally don't have problem with doggo. Cuz everytime i make a world and kill Hive Mind/Perforators the Calamity ores and biomes dissapear i hope Fab can fix the bug because i think the Calamity mod is a very good mod(The best for me)so please fix that Bug/Glitch and if is because my computer is...
  13. Kyuu-

Hey Dokuro do you will make another project after you finish the Calamity Soundtrack

Hey Dokuro do you will make another project after you finish the Calamity Soundtrack
  14. Kyuu-

Pixel Art Template Sprites

Thanks i need the sprites
  15. Kyuu-

hoi

hoi
  16. Kyuu-

hello me but with a less ''u''

hello me but with a less ''u''
  17. Kyuu-

gratgaiseverythingandeveryone?

gratgaiseverythingandeveryone?
  18. Kyuu-

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Shotgun Thing Random Skull I can use this for inspiration? <Double Post Merged by a Moderator>
  19. Kyuu-

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Question:Fabsol will make other thing after he completes the Calamity Mod? I mean other projects or something.
  20. Kyuu-

Emberland Mod (WIP)

Nice Mod boy good luck.
Back
Top Bottom