Search results for query: *

1. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating
  2. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating
  3. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

could you add amber robes the gem robe set is missing it :( and i want one using amber staff without the robe to go with it is irritating
  4. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

5. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

6. fffffddffhruhhbbml

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

theres no amber robes tho theres diamond and sapphire but no amber robes id really like an amber robe to use with my amber staff :(
  7. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader The JoostMod

theres no amber robes in terraria theres diamond and saphire but no amber robes
  8. fffffddffhruhhbbml

force of habit i do alot of that in the youtube comment section
  9. fffffddffhruhhbbml

i do and i putted in a plea but i think the dude ignored itlol you know what else id want im talking about a bowser boss with his clown chair helicopter thing as a mount etc i swear to god id implement a huge a s s mod including everything nintendo and squarenix related all the good...
  10. fffffddffhruhhbbml

then donate and get that idea rolling man there are other mods that already added metroid and final fantasy based bosses not one has earthbound ones not even a ness npc who sells yoyos and bats :( somebody scrape up a dollar or create a mod that add earthbound themed stuff please...
  11. fffffddffhruhhbbml

what if i was actually was [redacted by staff - do not deliberately bypass the word filter]? hence id say that because my suggestion would be taken differently if i was actually mentally screwed but yeah i understand
  12. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader The JoostMod

i want an earthbound ness boss and i want a staff of pk starstorm pretty please :) with all the works too like a ness vanity armor his yellow back pack a few of is psi etc mother 3 too and a draco pet etc just tear apart the entire thing please
  13. fffffddffhruhhbbml

i do use tremor and thorium together hell i use all those huge mods together one by one seems kinda tedious to me but meh how big of a file tho id imagine it not passing 1 gb
  14. fffffddffhruhhbbml

i may be :red:ed here but why not just combine all the huge :red: mods into one big super mod called sacred crystilitremorium spirit of joostcy calamity i mean if that happened wouldnt everything be :red:loads easier again i could be reaching the upper levels of :red:ation
  15. fffffddffhruhhbbml

i dont know if a any other mod has an item like this but could you create an item than lets u use all the monster banners bonuses instead of having to place them to benefit from the buffs like maybe an accesssory that stores the banners in it i dunno
  16. fffffddffhruhhbbml

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/yoshi-mod.58383/ heres a mod for you to use damn it looks awesome lol make that :red: widespread man if you love yoshis
  17. fffffddffhruhhbbml

tModLoader Yoshi Mod

why arent we funding this lol greatmod man oh and could youadd oher mario themed mounts as well like koopas and goombas lakitus cloud etc also or just go all out and tear a huge chunk of nintendium
  18. fffffddffhruhhbbml

mods needs to update probably
  19. fffffddffhruhhbbml

hell yeah but the battleisnt over yet 1.3.6 is preparing itself :( hopefully not for a while anyway
  20. fffffddffhruhhbbml

yea we know but its kinda more simple and you have to understand some folks really prefer simple but meh which ever one floats ppls sky islands man ;)
Back
Top Bottom