Search results for query: *

1. Dr. Pire Vamp

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hey there, so I've been checking out a bunch of large mods, like this one, so I can make a super modpack. But when I tested this one, everything was doing fine at first (I'm using hero's mod might I add, so I can test the mods.) I'm using the really strong weapons you have in this, and I then...
  2. Dr. Pire Vamp

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yay! The mod works now, because you made the compatible version for terraria! Thank you so much! You are the best as always!
  3. Dr. Pire Vamp

Do you know when you are coming back? I'm constantly checking if someone replied to my error report... Take your time with your vacation, but I would like to know when you are coming back. Thank you :)
  4. Dr. Pire Vamp

Right now, I'm trying to figure out a problem with tmod, I played it for a while, then it...

Right now, I'm trying to figure out a problem with tmod, I played it for a while, then it stopped working. I didn't mess with anything!
  5. Dr. Pire Vamp

Hello there, my name is Dr. Pire Vamp! I am a scientist, that tests inter dimensional travel. I...

Hello there, my name is Dr. Pire Vamp! I am a scientist, that tests inter dimensional travel. I made a machine that brought me to terraria!
  6. Dr. Pire Vamp

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I think you should try to find a way to make it playable without tmod loader, because tmod loader has been very buggy, and such other problems, like the mod browser not working, and that kind of stuff, I like tmod loader, but I would wish for a download of this that works without tmod loader...
  7. Dr. Pire Vamp

So, I installed Tmod loader, I got in the game, installed Hero's mod, and it did perfectly fine, I named the original terraria TerrariaOld, so the modded version wouldn't replace the original, I played the mod for a day and a half. Terraria updated, I played the mod, still worked, after a few...
Back
Top Bottom