Search results for query: *

1. goldenhouse2525

PC Messed Up Jungle Dungeon

So I just beat plantera and I was very happy only to figure out my jungle temple was screwed up. The Alter that summons golem is blocked off by bricks and I have nothing to do the Only thing I can think of is get the laser drill but that takes for ever can someone help...
  2. goldenhouse2525

My Early Game Builds

As of 3 Days ago I started a new world. A ranger world that is. My last world look awful, there were wooden boxes as house and npc houses but now I want to try something new. Please let me know how these look and tell me what I could change and what I could add as a new house. Thank You.
  3. goldenhouse2525

I need my game back

So I accidently charged back on my terraria game and I cancelled it immediately but it still says I need to finish the dispute I also emailed steam, made a steam support message tried calling and now i'm here can someone help
  4. goldenhouse2525

Terraria World and Player Corrupted/Hacked

when I got home I went to play terraria and I opened it up and when I tried to play my character it showed him with no armor no name no amount of time played and nothing so I thought hmm thats weird so I went on my other character and he had nothing I just made another one and then I tried to...
Back
Top Bottom