Search results for query: *

• Users: N0var
  • Order by date
  1. N0var

Lunar Boss is unkillable

Phantasm has the effect to nor consume ammo 66% + shroomite armor 25% = 12% arrow consume Or you could beat him like everyones beatin him. > Start from your base > Lure the Moon Lord towards the edge of the map, attacking the Hand on the side you're on. (Scale Mail Phase) > When low on health...
  2. N0var

Lunar Boss is unkillable

This is how i killed him: >Get full Buffs (Potions, Minons, etc.) >Get Shroomite Armor (Arrow)with full dmg accessoires >Build yourself a Phantasm (requires Vortex fragments) >Get Ichor arrows (100-150) >Build a stage out of 10~ Heartstatues >Hook on a platform so your armor bonus activates...
  3. N0var

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

The Dark Mage armor reminds me of the Little Fighter 2 Chara Justin:
  4. N0var

Thanks

Thanks
  5. N0var

Yeah its Injustice from RO ^^

Yeah its Injustice from RO ^^
  6. N0var

Thanks

Thanks
  7. N0var

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

I thought i could wait till 3rd November because i wanted mine to be unique and nobody could steal it but now somebody uploaded a gif Monster (or this cave story dude). It was very hard to put this in a good state. (background, ...) Platform: PC Inspiration: tortured Zombie Here it comes:
  8. N0var

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Crimson

Well tryed that but, yeah...
  9. N0var

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Crimson

In my opinion this arrow is too underpowered and this item need some changes. The mobs, while a moon event is active, drop very often hearts. So why do it want more? And for example with the Vampire knifes i can easily solo Plantera (Tank build) unfortunately with this item i wont get a single...
  10. N0var

NPCs & Enemies Green Heaven slime

I am aware of that. Like i said "just to imagine".
  11. N0var

I just wanted this suggestion to be a new sprite. Like this halloween slime sprites. I dont want to add new Mobs with new loot or something like that.~Just a sprite~
  12. N0var

Added some new example sprites.
  13. N0var

I want to present you a sprite suggestion, i call this "Heaven Slime". (Just to imagine how they could look like) Basically they are just like normal slimes: Same Damage, same Drops, Low Defense, Low Hp, and the same AI(Chase the player by jumping towards them and Float on water also...
Back
Top Bottom