Search results for query: *

1. Cubepixel

NPCs & Enemies Trader NPC

This Is Quite Interesting. I Like it! :happy:
  2. Cubepixel

Weapons & Equip Frying Pans! New Melee weapon!

Well, I just think lead/Gold should be nerfed. Here's some suggestions. Lead: 9 Min, 13 Max. Gold: 13 min, 20 Max. Of course if you want the damage the same, all I ask is for the pans to be more expensive by a notch.
  3. Cubepixel

Weapons & Equip Frying Pans! New Melee weapon!

HOLD UP A SECOND. This is A GREAT Idea, but one thing bothers me. Steel Frying Pan crafting: 14 iron/lead bars at Anvil damage: 23 minimum, 30 maximum This Is starting minerals, And that's Demonite/Crimtane level there. Just look back at the pans and compare them to Early HM And Mid-normal...
  4. Cubepixel

Weapons & Equip Baby Wyvern Mount

I would like to see this, Wyverns Are ADORABLE. Also, I did find out that there IS a popular mod (Thorium) that has this. Just to your Notice.
  5. Cubepixel

hi

hi
  6. Cubepixel

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Weapon/Accessory Ideas

Wow. AMAZING! I'd love to see ALL of them ingame. I think you should have a bit mote stuff for it Like New NPCs and new blocks. I'll give you a few ideas. The blocks should have healthpads, sold by the nurse for 30 gold in hardmode. It gives you 10 HP every second, which can be very useful...
  7. Cubepixel

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Sky Overhaul

I will gladly help with the ideas for the chest loot, if you need it, of course.
  8. Cubepixel

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Sky Overhaul

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS But also, i have questions also: If there were chests, what would the items be? {Since all dungeons have chests} Is there a special item needed to get inside? How would you make the palace fit the sky? Is the summoning item craftable for the boss? Well, if you needs help...
  9. Cubepixel

Weapons & Equip Mechs

Seems interesting, but belongs more in a mod or in games like starbound, one of my favorite games. and, this just doesn't seem that balanced. it just feels, a bit off. Because bosses would be a whale easier with the range and defense. :redmunch:
  10. Cubepixel

Back after a month, Life hasn't changed. HELP ME PEOPLE

Back after a month, Life hasn't changed. HELP ME PEOPLE
  11. Cubepixel

Back after a month, Life hasn't changed. HELP ME PEOPE

Back after a month, Life hasn't changed. HELP ME PEOPE
  12. Cubepixel

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

When i saw the illuminant master, i thought: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.
  13. Cubepixel

Sprites The Necropolis (Alternate Desert)

Thanks for the suggestion! i am super bad at coding tho. :sigh:ima try and talk with devs, probably with DiverSam or who created calamity, and i'd love to see the things in-game. you've just made my day. Wait... "WARNING: SLIME HOARDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" O god...
  14. Cubepixel

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

My opinion: YES TO ALL OF It Especially the dubstep cannon, it's just so friggin amazing.
  15. Cubepixel

Okay im giving you a bit more hope cause i'm planning on making a mod group, even though im bad at sprites and coding.
  16. Cubepixel

NPCs & Enemies [NPC Suggestion] The Trapper! Aka "Suck at invasions? She's your girl!"

O One thing to say. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I NEED THIS LAMIA RIGHT NOW GIVE IT OMG I LOVE TRAPS THEYRE SO FUNNNNN
  17. Cubepixel

NPCs & Enemies 1.4 Update: Hell Unleashed Update(Not cannon)

*facepalm* we already have a tortured soul; turns into tax collector :I
  18. Cubepixel

Well, i have to say. i saw this and i was amazed. high chance i wont even make the mod, but i'll give you hope.
  19. Cubepixel

Portfolio/Multi-Topic What i wish for Terraria 1.3.4 or 1.4

Check out Izzabelle's alternatives. it has all your needs :T
Back
Top Bottom