Search results for query: *

1. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I can't load my mods - Tmodloader gives me this error: but there's nothing in my Mods folder. I don't know what the problem is
  2. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For melee characters, watch Leviathan's channel on YouTube. He tends to try and no-hit or just show off Yharon using the Galaxia and Devil's Devastation, so he should be a good place to get strategy.
  3. TheSandboxGamer

I want your opinions on video games. For science!

I got Reclusive Tactician and Immersion Engineer. Sounds like me. Great job making the survey!
  4. TheSandboxGamer

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

993: Time crystals are a real thing. Since regular crystals have a structure that repeats in time, these crystals have a structure that repeat in time and thus change from moment to moment. Scientists are interested in them because they are the first of a type of matter that is intrinsically out...
  5. TheSandboxGamer

Video Game Music

Just gonna post the entire FTL: Faster Than Light sountrack here, since it's all amazing: If you're looking for the best songs in there, though, Lanius (Battle), Rockmen (Explore), and Last Stand are my personal favorites.
  6. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Finally beat the Overseer after only 30 tries! However, this made use of a glitch (or not a glitch, maybe an oversight?): Sanguine Corruption works on target dummies. So, to gain massive free healing against the Overseer, set up target dummies in a row on your arena, and then enchant an SDMG...
  7. TheSandboxGamer

The Lizhard Priest is, by far, the most annoying enemy in this mod just because it fires instantly upon spawn/teleportation, meaning that you have almost no chance to avoid a 200+ damage projectile. Any chance it could be changed to wait a second or two after teleportation to fire so that it's...
  8. TheSandboxGamer

I just started playing this mod, and I have to say, it's amazing. All the content is a little overwhelming, but I'm trying to find as much of it as I can.
  9. TheSandboxGamer

your 'OMG' game moment?

Landing on the Mun (equivalent of the Moon) in Kerbal Space Program. There's just this amazing sense of achievement, especially since I had come so close but ran out of fuel before then.
  10. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This is ridiculous: Phangasm is OP.
  11. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've noticed this problem too (he's supposed to have 1.12 million health). I think it's a problem where, if you die while there are two DoGs, then when you summon it again it will have the lower health. Since the health of the one that spawns lowers continuously to 112,000, that's where it'll...
  12. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Phangasm with Luminite Arrows and Elemental Quiver is OP. It's like the Shredder, but post-DoG and much more powerful. Absolutely ridiculous how many arrows it fires.
  13. TheSandboxGamer

Top 5 favorite video games

1) Kerbal Space Program. A simply amazing space sandbox with a massive modding community. The best game I own. 2) Terraria. You all know what it is. 3) Sid Meier's Civilization V. A "4X" game where you create a civilization from scratch and bring it through the ages. 4) Sid Meier's Civilization...
  14. TheSandboxGamer

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

975: There is a type of matter called "time crystals", first hypothesized in 2012 and first created in 2017. Regular crystals have a pattern that repeats in space, so time crystals have a pattern that repeats in time and so the crystals change from moment to moment, never reaching equilibrium.
  15. TheSandboxGamer

Casual What Would Be Your Boss Theme?

I'd probably go for a "space" theme, and so here's the boss music from FTL: There's also this which is slightly less dark but still works for a boss theme:
  16. TheSandboxGamer

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

945: Black holes do not suck. They will have the same gravity as whatever collapsed and created them, just crunched into a smaller space. As an example, if the Sun collapsed into a black hole right now, our orbit would not change. The black-hole-Sun would have the same gravity as the Sun, and so...
  17. TheSandboxGamer

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

r47uededthyr4ee
  18. TheSandboxGamer

What is your favorite book?

Here's a few series that I've really enjoyed: - The Culture series, by Iain Banks. Great space opera series with plenty of dark humor and moral dilemmas. - The NASA trilogy, by Stephen Baxter. Three separate books (no interconnecting storylines), each exploring different fictional NASA...
  19. TheSandboxGamer

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

943: Total solar eclipses, where the Moon entirely covers the Sun and allows one to see the corona of the Sun, are only possible because of a strange coincidence: The Moon's radius is about 400 times smaller than that of the Sun, but the Moon is about 400 times closer, meaning that they appear...
  20. TheSandboxGamer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yes - you can craft it in Hardmode - if you have Recipe Browser, you should be able to find it. And if you're wondering why it can only be crafted in Hardmode (since it's not a Hardmode weapon), the reason is that it's not intended to be used then - just crafted into the Ark of the Ancients.
Back
Top Bottom