Search results for query: *

1. Miss LonelyDark

Or the time when your daughter cries and you can't figure out what she wants

Or the time when your daughter cries and you can't figure out what she wants
  2. Miss LonelyDark

Babies are a difficult fight.

Babies are a difficult fight.
  3. Miss LonelyDark

*Fatass intensifies*

*Fatass intensifies*
  4. Miss LonelyDark

That moment when you're surprised, happy, and engaged. :D

That moment when you're surprised, happy, and engaged. :D
  5. Miss LonelyDark

Happy Halloween, stabby stabby ;)

Happy Halloween, stabby stabby ;)
  6. Miss LonelyDark

Alright.

Alright.
  7. Miss LonelyDark

Does Vic act like a complete douche to you too? I'm so tired of it. I mean, I didn't tell...

Does Vic act like a complete douche to you too? I'm so tired of it. I mean, I didn't tell anybody, but I was crying last night. I hate him :(
  8. Miss LonelyDark

why are guys such :red:'s. I'm just crying in the corner, don't mind me.

why are guys such :red:'s. I'm just crying in the corner, don't mind me.
  9. Miss LonelyDark

Well, I really shouldn't say some of them, but I do babysit for some people, and I help out my...

Well, I really shouldn't say some of them, but I do babysit for some people, and I help out my parents to butter them up for money X)
  10. Miss LonelyDark

Yeah. Stuff.

Yeah. Stuff.
  11. Miss LonelyDark

lol, right. And I work....oddjobs.

lol, right. And I work....oddjobs.
  12. Miss LonelyDark

Yea ;( . And thank you!

Yea ;( . And thank you!
  13. Miss LonelyDark

Maybe i'm just the Downer of the party, lol

Maybe i'm just the Downer of the party, lol
  14. Miss LonelyDark

I dunno, it gets you thinking about what you're doing when you're partying with your friends all...

I dunno, it gets you thinking about what you're doing when you're partying with your friends all the time. It's fun in high school, but then you feel like you're wasting your life as you get older.
  15. Miss LonelyDark

Yup!

Yup!
  16. Miss LonelyDark

No. Why do you ask? By drinking alcohol, I mean the fun way, not the miserable way.

No. Why do you ask? By drinking alcohol, I mean the fun way, not the miserable way.
  17. Miss LonelyDark

And the end of another alcohol-filled weekend. I should really stop, but I guess I just refuse...

And the end of another alcohol-filled weekend. I should really stop, but I guess I just refuse to grow up.
  18. Miss LonelyDark

lol, that sux. Atleast at the end you'll be able to drive. I had to go through that too, and...

lol, that sux. Atleast at the end you'll be able to drive. I had to go through that too, and look where I am now ;).........I still can't drive for :red:...
  19. Miss LonelyDark

Hmm, this is quite a hub for Terraria and things non-related.

Hmm, this is quite a hub for Terraria and things non-related.
Back
Top Bottom