Search results for query: *

1. SilverBird

Is there a mod that brings back the old (1.1) Spelunker and Gravitation potion? (for...

Is there a mod that brings back the old (1.1) Spelunker and Gravitation potion? (for clarification, the old spelunker used to make things green and sparkly, the old grav pot didn't make the screen flip)
  2. SilverBird

[img]

3. SilverBird

I keep thinking your avatar is a Magma Worm from Risk of Rain when it's small...

I keep thinking your avatar is a Magma Worm from Risk of Rain when it's small...
  4. SilverBird

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

May I request an update to Lord chewelews' wave bank? (we both worked on the wave bank list, but I don't think they use the forums anymore) 4. Boss 1: Default 9. The Hallow: Deltarune - Scarlet Forest 10. Underground Hallow: Deltarune - Field of Hopes and Dreams 11. Boss 2: C&C Red Alert 3 -...
  5. SilverBird

Blocks & Decoration Fixing that one mixel in Luminite

Literally *UNPLAYABLE!*, I can't believe this!
  6. SilverBird

There's no stopping people from getting into the jungle temple early, and this would definitely...

There's no stopping people from getting into the jungle temple early, and this would definitely break a lot of maps
  7. SilverBird

i'd love to have an item like the grand design for paint

i'd love to have an item like the grand design for paint
  8. SilverBird

I love increased stack size for anything, especially torches, I guess i wont need 10 slots...

I love increased stack size for anything, especially torches, I guess i wont need 10 slots dedicated to torches anymore.
  9. SilverBird

torches stacking to 999? best part of the update by FAR

torches stacking to 999? best part of the update by FAR
  10. SilverBird

[img]

11. SilverBird

[img]

12. SilverBird

Bezixx wait

Bezixx wait
  13. SilverBird

tf2 is wonderful

tf2 is wonderful
  14. SilverBird

[img]

15. SilverBird

important poll to settle a debate: http://www.strawpoll.me/15103973

important poll to settle a debate: http://www.strawpoll.me/15103973
  16. SilverBird

thanks @basicguitar for the AMAZING avatar :3

thanks @basicguitar for the AMAZING avatar :3
  17. SilverBird

you've undoubtedly gotten this in response to your avatar before, but just incase: [img]

you've undoubtedly gotten this in response to your avatar before, but just incase:
  18. SilverBird

they're learning

they're learning
  19. SilverBird

found a terraria ad on imgur [img]

found a terraria ad on imgur
Back
Top Bottom