Search results for query: *

• Users: Alphi
  • Order by date
  1. Alphi

Wavebank Hollow Knight OST Wavebank

I do like this a lot, but it feels that the main theme should really be used for the title screen only. I know you've said there weren't enough and some had to overlap, but I just feel like it would work a lot more if them main theme was used only for the title screen. Perhaps the alternate...
  2. Alphi

Hiya, Alphi#2942 on discord

Hiya, Alphi#2942 on discord
  3. Alphi

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

All the sprites have been finished now yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  4. Alphi

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

boo bad mod and bad creator
  5. Alphi

I'm barely active here oof

I'm barely active here oof
  6. Alphi

tModLoader Calamity Mod

use a higher quality or do what minecat said
  7. Alphi

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think it mainly depends on your resolution, it might appear bigger for you if you have a smaller resolution, since youtubers usually use higher resolutions. I hope this made sense...
  8. Alphi

tModLoader The Bottine Mod

well this mod looks cool
  9. Alphi

smelly smell

smelly smell
  10. Alphi

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

why do you want techron so much anyway
  11. Alphi

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

Q: What will you do to help out the mod? A: I would like to try to sprite. Q: Have you ever been involved in another Mods team? (State mod if wanted) A: No, however I have sprited an item for the calamity mod. Q: How long have you been doing what you do? A: About 5 months now, I am improving...
  12. Alphi

Here is my entry for CC #50, an umbrella slimey. I used the map since it looks way better on the...

Here is my entry for CC #50, an umbrella slimey. I used the map since it looks way better on the map! Hope you like it ;) http://imgur.com/a/LspLP
  13. Alphi

Weapons & Equip Maybe we can have a Game band ingame?? 1.3.6 Idea

Since Terraria recently partnered with Gameband, You could make the unicorn also drop leather. When 3 leather is combined (In the tinkerer's workshop) it make a leather strap. You can then combine: Brown and green dye, 3 leather straps and a Cellphone in tinkerer's workshop to make a Gameband...
Back
Top Bottom