Search results for query: *

1. B

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

THEY HAD BETTER NOT ABANDONED THIS VERSION, IT'S THE ONLY VERSION I'VE GOT, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE STUPID FRICKIN SWITCH!!!!! :merchantmad::mad::dryadmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad: so were stuck in 1.0.5 ya' know, dah messed up, I would sue them for making me pay $10.00 for the 'no...
  2. B

i'm sure it's possible to make it to wave 20 if you have a good weapon, i made it to wave 13 using the step-by-step afk farm by happy days, and an awesome glitch that allows you to shoot through 1-2 blocks using the razorpine, full spectre set, mana flower, and like 10 slots of mana potions...
  3. B

i found a bug in mine as well, except it has bothing to do with gameplay. I was pretending I was recording a video, made new character and world and when i finished pretending and tried to get my best character in the new world, it crashed. also i dont care what they add in the next update, I...
  4. B

and the chlorophyte armor stinks, no need to get full set, only use chlorophyte mask for defense, of course yesterday i switched to spectre armor since i got the razorpine. after that i beat duke fishron with ease. my point is, no point in getting full set of chlorophyte. o, good to know im...
Back
Top Bottom