Search results for query: *

1. Commissioner Tadpole

Journey'End

You made me think Journey's End was released early, for a minute there. Don't play with my heart like that T_T
  2. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

I've been lurking around this mod's development for a while now, since I like the idea of having a full-fledged friend as opposed to more simple-minded summoner minions (and I say this as a Summoner myself), but always stopped short of playing it myself since I felt like the sprites clashed too...
  3. Commissioner Tadpole

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Terraria 1.4 aside, would it be possible to add a feature to this where you can change the average height of specific biomes? I ask mostly because I tend to imagine the Snow biome as being a tall mountain born out of a cryovolcano, while the Desert biome is the remnant of a massive former lake...
  4. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I don't want to downgrade Modloader for the sake of a single broken mod, since it'll probably cause problems with a lot of other mods (if not now, then eventually)... I just hope this one will be fixed soon. Alternatively, I hope someone makes a mod that only adds the seasons feature to...
  5. Commissioner Tadpole

I had the exact same bug as you, even including the crash. We have a few mods in common: Boss Checklist, Thorium, Magic Storage, Boss Cursos, Cheat Sheet, Recipe Browser, and Yet Another Boss Health Bar.
  6. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

TEdit crashes whenever I try to use it for anything, even with unmodded Terraria. So I pretty much can't use it. (Besides, I don't know if TEdit is able to support mods like Thorium, either.)
  7. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Alright... noted. Thank you for your advice. :dryadsmile:
  8. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Oh shoot, that sucks to hear. It was one of the features I really wanted to use. :/ So basically, is the feature itself glitchy and corrupt-prone, or does it only corrupt if we do specific things with it?
  9. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Well, that was a fast response. Anyway, I'm really glad to hear those two mods work fine together. Phew... I can finally create the roleplayer's world I always wanted to! Thank you for responding that fast, by the way.
  10. Commissioner Tadpole

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Does this mod have a Godmode option? If not, is it compatible with mods that add that (such as HERO's Mod)? This mod has a lot of features that will be really useful to me, but I also am in dire need of god mode and the ability to freeze time.
  11. Commissioner Tadpole

How do you organize your hotbar?

1. Most powerful weapon 2. Second most powerful weapon 3. Pickaxe 4. Hammer/Axe/Hamaxe 5. Third most powerful weapon 6. Fourth most powerful weapon/Random block 7. Health potion/Misc. item 8. Misc. item 9. Rope/Piggy bank/Staff of Discord 0. Magic Mirror/Cell Phone This is, by no means, a 100%...
  12. Commissioner Tadpole

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

The Piranha gun is post-Plantera. Unless you meant you used it to grind Plantera's drops after defeating her.
  13. Commissioner Tadpole

This mod conflicts me. On one hand, I love its aesthetic and atmospheric features, especially the addition of seasons. But on the other hand, I just couldn't care less about the gameplay changes to make the game harder (it's already hard enough in vanilla), and it's also really buggy, as seen in...
  14. Commissioner Tadpole

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

I dunno, I personally found the Destroyer to be the hardest of the Mechanical Bosses. Skeletron Prime was surprisingly doable for me, and the Twins were quite the challenge, but still manageable. The Destroyer just kept Destroying me with the beam spam.
  15. Commissioner Tadpole

In-Depth Expert Hardcore Guide *As it Happens*

This is just the first day, have some patience. Unless you're a speedrunner, the Water Bolt and Enchanted Sword aren't something you can just get on your second or third days.
  16. Commissioner Tadpole

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Plantera, if I recall correctly. Skeletron Prime as well.
  17. Commissioner Tadpole

Which Boss is the Most Helpful Toward Progression?

I'd say Queen Bee, if you're a Summoner.
  18. Commissioner Tadpole

Don't worry, all of us were cringy in the past.

Don't worry, all of us were cringy in the past.
  19. Commissioner Tadpole

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Yeah, I meant that Ocram was sort of pushed out of the spotlight after Plantera and Fishron got introduced, making it be just... there. Sorry, I should've clarified.
  20. Commissioner Tadpole

(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

• Early easymode, early hardmode, and post-mechanical boss hardmode. Mining, mining, mining is boring, boring, boring. • Having to dig up quarantines to prevent Corruption/Crimson from taking over your base, or completely voring a hapless Jungle. • Fishing for crates to avoid the awful first...
Back
Top Bottom