Search results for query: *

• Users: Talon1254
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Talon1254

Xbox One (Not A Bug) Paint Blocks

I've resolved my issue, ignore me. - - - - - Paint when painted on blocks will not show up in the overworld, however it will show up as the colour on the map. It will behave normally when you're painting a block, even gives the particle effect just no changes to the block colour wise. Tried...
  2. Talon1254

Xbox One [1.4.3] Minor Visual Platform Stair Clipping Through Blocks

Console: Xbox One S Version: v1.4.3.2.0 There's a minor glitch in platforms stairs where at certain angles the stair frame will go through the bottom block it's connected to. See Below for the different angle example. This is a minor visual glitch that's not a game breaker, but I did notice...
  3. Talon1254

Xbox One Solar Monolith Doesn't Glow when Void Monolith is Active

Version: XBox One v.1.4.0.5.6 Build 804 Visual Bug that I don't think is supposed to be, if it is the two orange pixels that do glow are pretty creepy. I was just playing around with the monoliths and found this. the other pillar monoliths glow just fine, not sure why the solar monolith is left...
  4. Talon1254

Console Legacy Ocram Trophy turned into Andrew Sphinx Painting

I didn't know where to put this, just a little miffed that I worked extra hard to have some sort of legacy item from Pre 1.3, and coming to find out that 1.4 patches that legacy item from the game. I get that it was for cross-platform play but certainly there had to be a different option. Is...
Back
Top Bottom