Search results for query: *

• Users: 2grufs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 2grufs

tModLoader Ignite (WIP)

im planning for this to be a small post moonlord content mod, balanced around vanilla. this mod is for people who enjoyed terraria, and want an added few hours on their playthrough plus some unique challenges and enemies! that's what I got so far folks, any questions feel free to ask
  2. 2grufs

tModLoader GENESIS MOD (by 2grufs and co)

Hello! 2grufs here, and welcome to the TCF thread page of the GENESIS mod! we are planning to become a medium sized, but quality content mod if you want to help contribute to the development of this mod, please pm me a request for one of the applications below. [/SPOILER] Discord link...
  3. 2grufs

Pixel Art --2grufs pretty poor pixel pandemonium--

PIXEL PANDEMONIUM ====================what you want to see==================== [/SPOILER] ====================what you want to see slightly less==================== ====================how to request==================== 2grufs
  4. 2grufs

tModLoader Apocalypse Mod Revamped

well, I didn't want to do this, but thanks to my discord being dead and the fact I've started some other projects, I am no longer able to do this mod. if anyone wants to have it for themselves, id be happy for that (in fact, that's why I'm making the post in the first place) thanks for...
  5. 2grufs

tModLoader Apocalypse Mod!!!

hey, I would like to make a good mod for tmodloader. I know it will probably not live to mu aspirations, but that is ok. anyways, I would like some spriters to make: boss textures (post whatever as long as it is sensible and not derpy and I will probably use it), npc animations (3-5 frames will...
  6. 2grufs

tModLoader we need another youtube tutorial series

Hi! i hope that everyone that reads this feels the same way that I do-we need another YouTube tutorial series. (like al0n37's) there are plenty of great tutorials by the tmodloader founders, but the info is scattered and doesn't cover pretty much everything (like al0n37's) the reason I'm posting...
  7. 2grufs

help please

keep getting this error Items/Weapons/HerosBlade at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) here's code using...
  8. 2grufs

tModLoader error CS1010: Newline in constant can anybody help?

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ApocalypseMOD.items.weapons { public class Hero's Blade : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "Hero's Blade"; //the name...
Back
Top Bottom