Search results for query: *

• Users: MettaX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MettaX

PS3 Builders needed($$$)

Hello fellow terrarians im making a world that i am preparing to send over to my PS4 via the cloud, and before i do that I would like to hire people who are on ps3/ps vita that can help me,build nice looking things What kind of things u ask? Sky bridge(ill be Hell bridge (working on these...
  2. MettaX

Console Ps4(Cloud Saves)

Cant we get cloud saves for ps4? Itd be really helpfull for people who want to protect their worlds when doing multiplayer. Just the other day i was in my world searching for martian probes and when i looked at my map i noticed my spawn was darker so i went back only to find my castle completely...
  3. MettaX

WATCHING ATTACK ON TITAN IN CLASS.

Finally found the first episode and english. Must watch it .....
  4. MettaX

MEGA MAN ZERO

Set includes - FULL SET CRIMSON ARMOUR -TABI -CLIMBING GEAR -SPACE GUN -GREEN PHASE SABER -AND YOUR DONE UNLESS YOU HAVE A YELLOW CAPE!!!!!!
  5. MettaX

Weapons & Equip Mega Suit

IBased off Capcom's Mega Man . Contains: - Megaman Helmet - Buster gun (charged buster cannon) -tabi boots (for the dash) -master ninja claws (for the wall climb) -(extra) megamans theme music plays when equiped with a full set.it gives - all mega man perks such as fire ice etc. To get these...
  6. MettaX

Other WORLD LOOP

A world loop is a world without out end. The o ly end is getting back to your spawn! You can venture over oceans and islands and come right back to the opposite end of the world.have a skybridge? Run across is infinitaly.i hope you understand as i hope this makes it to the game.
Back
Top Bottom