Search results for query: *

1. TerraShan

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Crystal bug Is known but we don't know how to fix it and the coders aren't very active
  2. TerraShan

Weapons & Equip Should the throwing class be a full class?

Daybreak is a solar weapon which is the melee pillars and a throwing pillar doesn't really work Good idea about the daybreak being a regular spear
  3. TerraShan

Game Mechanics Throwing Class Overhaul Update

Pillars don't drop luminite, more towers is a ba idea because it's boring if you're not a thrower Also some of the mobs are good, and I don't mind more weapons, but mid-late hm throwing. Weapons would be alright , maybe a hallowed version of the North Pole and something that rain down some cool...
  4. TerraShan

Items Early game summon weapons

Eye staff Crafting 10 evil bars 8 lenses 12 Rotten chunk/ vertebrae Demon altar Stats 12 damage Use time 18 average( I think) Knockback 3 very weak Summons a mini Eoc roughly the size of a wandering eye, Attacks Alternates between an infinitely piercing dash attack, like the boss In expert...
  5. TerraShan

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Only recently doing a proper expert run but wof is so hard I'm doing multiplayer expert but still, so hard
  6. TerraShan

tModLoader Re-Creating the Intergalactic Chaos Mod

hey slimey, havent seen you in ages, is it the mc or the terraria version of igcm
  7. TerraShan

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Attempting to use this item on a world that the Iron Heart's effects would have already been activated (through cheating), will consume the item and despawn any bosses. is from the cal wiki, and this is from the terraria wiki, about when you die on hardcore, which will help. When a player dies...
  8. TerraShan

tModLoader [WIP] The Rapture Mod

very nice 6 tile isnt much tho, coudl you give a planned enenmy count, duckles
  9. TerraShan

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

i am very sad taht the game is being cancelled, but i hope/think, the game will be reincarnated in some form, with some mechanics remade, poloshed or fixed, game might even come back into development at some point, tbh i think, since it had such potential, couldve been amazing, but since you...
  10. TerraShan

tModLoader Archaea Mod

mods doing decently in terms of progress, also thanks for the support @Warren_Mark i know we need memebers in the servevr, but i mean, dont say it in every message, everyone knows we need a good few more people also, still wanna say, incredibly good btw we are having a lot of trouble with the...
  11. TerraShan

heya frous

heya frous
  12. TerraShan

tModLoader The Star Wars Mod!

btw he seems to have given up on the mod so updates arent gonnna come out, at least none for a few weeks
  13. TerraShan

tModLoader Archaea Mod

its just for variation, like demon eye variants
  14. TerraShan

tModLoader Archaea Mod

everything is planned and not all 500 items have been thought up its justt a target as far as i know
  15. TerraShan

its in my siganture along with another mod

its in my siganture along with another mod
  16. TerraShan

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

maybe some more refrences to other games
  17. TerraShan

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

k sry(i was trying not ot come across as rude)
  18. TerraShan

tModLoader The Star Wars Mod!

add stats for the items and display them here
Back
Top Bottom