Search results for query: *

1. Nightshroud

Texture pack not working!

So I installed a texture pack and loaded it into the Teraria game files and launched my game but Terraria keeps crashing until I took out the texture pack. Why? BTW, experimental features is on
  2. Nightshroud

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron Prime enraged mode idea

You know how Skeletron Prime turns enraged when you don't manage to defeat him before day? Well, I've actually managed to kill him in enraged mode and I think that it should have something like a Skeletron Prime pet if you actually manage to defeat him in enraged mode going off...
  3. Nightshroud

Call For Builders

I would like some builders to help me on my quest to make an adventure map. If you are interested please PM me. Thank You
  4. Nightshroud

Pixel Art Soul of Night Pixel Art Request

Request status: Open Art Style: Pixel Art I would like a pixel art of the Soul of Night on a world that you could give to me. Thank you! - Nightshroud
  5. Nightshroud

Mac Any Mod where you can have a drill that is better than Drill Containment Unit?

Basically a mod that has an ultimate drill
  6. Nightshroud

TerrariaServer 1.3.5.3 for mac

How do you find the file TerrariaServer on mac?
  7. Nightshroud

Nightshroud

Hello, my name is Nightshroud. I'm a huge gamer and hardly do sports. (probably should play more sports though) But i still love sports. I mostly play Terraria in my spare time but i do play other play games like Growtopia, Roblox, Spelunky and etc. I have played Terraria for 2 years. Anyways...
Back
Top Bottom