Search results for query: *

1. J

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

When I enabled overhaul and created a new world, all of the tiles were rotated to the left. This only started after I enabled overhaul, how do I fix this? https://imgur.com/a/Zb8uR
  2. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I tried the manual install for the latest version of tmodloader, and when i tried to start terraria, I got the error message: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at...
  3. J

Thanks, that fixed it.
  4. J

When I tried to install the v0.9.2.3 for v1.3.5, Terraria loaded up properly, but when I clicked on single player, I got the message: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String Terraria.Item.get_Name()'. at WheresMyItems.WheresMyItemsPlayer.DrawEffects(PlayerDrawInfo...
  5. J

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

How do I do that? I tried installing tModLoader .923, but it just gives me an error. I'm not sure if I'm just doing it wrong, but when I do the same thing with the newer one, it works fine.
  6. J

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to play the Spirit Mod before it gets updated to the new version of tModLoader? I'm new to this, so sorry if it is obvious.
Back
Top Bottom