Search results for query: *

1. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I'm not even sure why you played that far into the mod with no skill trees or skill points haha. It would've made sense to question these things before playing; that's like 50 levels worth of stat points. Either way, the only way to put points into stats is to click the + next to the stat you...
  2. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Currently no. I could make an option for it, but it defeats the purpose of building a character and using multiples. There's no easy way to remove single skill points with the way the skill data is originally built in this mod either, so it would have to be a full reset or no reset. I would...
  3. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Updated the Legacy Rocko's Mod to 0.10.0.22 with the following notes. It should be on the tmodloader browser to update. 0.10.0.22 (8/26/2017) -Gonna use this as a standard for now, tmodloader version + revision, should be alright (for the mod's version number, modloader version 0.10.0.2 rev 2...
  4. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Yeah my bad, quoted the wrong post. Anyway, while PC speakers aren't use 99.9% of the time, they help signal issues with the computer based on the beeps, which without it makes it even harder to troubleshoot. Still working fine almost 2 hours in, pretty happy.
  5. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

For Legacy Mod, when you start a new character, you need to open the skill tree up (which you'll have to set up the keybinding in terraria's keyboard options, just scroll down to the bottom where it gets to "mod keybindings". Anyway, once open, you click Skill Tree on the menu, then choose one...
  6. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Which would be nice and something i'd do after I at least finish the initial tree. The question is in what ways can I do this, since Terraria doesn't really have defining item types for Weapons/Skills, etc. I would have to create new systems or somehow reinvent what already exists. (The only...
  7. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I didn't make the UI, can't be rude to me about it. :D
  8. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Not in the Legacy version. I left most things as it was originally, but it wouldn't be a hard thing to remove if its that much of a bother. As is, it opens with both the inventory window opening as well as using the menu hotkey.
  9. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Hello, hopefully everyone's doing alright. Just as a progress update, while I haven't been able to work on it much the past week or two, one thing that's at least done is the framework on the tree, which has taken a good 450+ nodes to make (the 10 starting areas, and the paths that connect the...
  10. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

So far you're the first to ever say something like this. As usual, disable every other mod you have to test, and if that doesn't work, trying a fresh install with just that mod installed, to see if it works on its own. I've never seen anything like that happen myself, but I've never used any...
  11. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Pressing Escape (to open the inventory) shows the stat info panel. To open the menu for the skill tree and stat distribution, you need to use the hotkey (go to terraria's keybind settings to set a key for this option).
  12. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Alrighty, double post time. It seems that it does save and load successfully so I decided to upload it into the modloader browser as "RockosARPG Legacy", so you should be able to find it there (version listed is v0.10.0.3, don't worry about this. I had uploaded a "v0.10.0.2" prematurely, but...
  13. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Perfect, I'll take a look at it, though a quick glimpse seems like it was done as requested. I'll get 0.10.0.2 downloaded and just verify that it saves/loads which it should to be honest, then upload it. I'll probably change its name and call it "Rockos ARPG Legacy" just so it doesn't conflict...
  14. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I have no clue what you posted.
  15. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

It doesn't work anymore because it was changed to use the new format as its probably either faster or more efficient than using the older version. Also, I already uploaded a version of the source code in the thread (Download) that compiles in 0.10.0.1, so you aren't starting from scratch, and I...
  16. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

The Save() and Load() functions should be in the Player.cs file. Its been a while since I looked at the modified save/load functions but they have to be rewritten as there were changes between 0.9.2's save/load functions to 0.10.0.1, though what they were specifically I can't remember offhand...
  17. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

This is one of those questions that no one ever knows the answer to. Its asked a lot in this kind of situation or when say an outage happens and people want to know when their service will be back. I'm working on this alone, so how long it takes depends on the free time I have, how much of...
  18. darkwolf7786

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

What should be saved and shouldn't be saved to a character is setup in the save and load functions. The original mod has a ton of variables and no arrays, so making sure that's all correct would take time; its not exactly a "quick fix" to rewrite hundreds of lines of code (there were at least...
  19. darkwolf7786

I do not know what you mean by this, but instead of asking to ask something, you should just say...

I do not know what you mean by this, but instead of asking to ask something, you should just say what you wanted to say, so go ahead and ask, but not sure how much I can help.
  20. darkwolf7786

I picked this project up to give life to it but also to balance it out. Its no fun being...

I picked this project up to give life to it but also to balance it out. Its no fun being outright overpowered you know, at least not to me. If you want to continue a legacy version of the mod and keep it up to date, the source code still exists so that it can be done, but it is not something I...
Back
Top Bottom