Search results for query: *

1. K

Trying to run Calamity causes an error

the first 2 times i ran tmodloader with calamity it was fine, but i ran it just now and i keep getting an error saying does anyone know if there's a way to stop this from happening
  2. K

Biomes & Nature Equinox and Solstice Events

the solstice and equinox would act similar to frost/pumpkin moon. to summon it you would use a daylight pendant (day solstice) locket + 2 light shards + 8 souls of light moonlight pendant (night solstice) locket + 2 dark shards + 8 souls of night sunrise pendant (equinox) locket...
  3. K

hi, i'm not actually 27 i just mistyped. im way younger lol

hi, i'm not actually 27 i just mistyped. im way younger lol
  4. K

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

whoops, accidentally thought quetzacoatl was the queen bee alternate
  5. K

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

a plantera alt would be cool for the tropics, but you've already done so much work its amazing
  6. K

Items Lunatic Cultist and Lunar Event Treasure Bags

I really want some other bosses in the game to have treasure bags. One of the most important is Lunatic Cultist. I thought it would be interesting if the treasure bag contained some of the attacks that the Lunatic Cultist himself uses: Lunatic Cultist Treasure Bag 100% - Phantasm Dragon Staff...
  7. K

Game Mechanics Defense on Target Dummies

Some enemies have higher or lower defenses, right? Well what if you could see how much you would be hurting an enemy with maybe 20 defense, or maybe one with 40 defense? I was thinking of something like: You can right click on the dummy. It shows a box, similar to the ones that appear when...
  8. K

Biomes & Nature The Contrast

The Contrast would be a corruption biome that has a chance of spawning in a world. It would contain mostly monochrome blocks, with only desaturated colors scattered around. It also has a theme of distortion. Original Contrast Counterpart...
  9. K

Items Ankh Mirror

The Ankh Mirror would be an item that allows you to teleport to the area you last died. It should be endgame, since having that power is pretty insane. I think the recipe would be something like: Ankh Charm x1 Magic Mirror x1 Luminite Bar x15 This item would act like a regular Magic Mirror/Ice...
Back
Top Bottom