Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Good! I wanted to get Even More Modifiers but got something about it being an older version
  2. S

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Cant seem to download this mod? When i click the direct download link im redirected to a make that says something about EnemysMod not being in ModBrowser
  3. S

tModLoader What I Did To Fix A Custom Fish Quest I Made

So i made a custom fish quest and the idea was that the quest would reward you the Crate Ring. a ring i made that gives the crate buff indefinately. However, the tutorial i followed didnt cover that and since i didnt know how, i was going to scrap the idea Until i got a better idea. I followed...
  4. S

tModLoader Eater Of Worlds type worm boss?

Im sure theres some sort of complicated, special way to approach making a boss that functions like the eater. IE, splits into several worms if middle segments are killed. One of my endgame, Hallow themed bosses (iv noticed few mods have Hallow themed bosses) was supposed to function like this...
  5. S

tModLoader Projectile heal on hit

Just tried this, no luck public override void OnHitNPC(NPC target, int damage, float knockback, bool crit) { Main.player[projectile.owner].statLife += 2; }
  6. S

tModLoader Projectile heal on hit

While perusing the buish magic guide for making a life fruit item i remember seeing something related to having a projectile heal you for 5 hp whenever it hit an enemy and for the life if me i cant seem to find it again. I thought the code added was player.statlife += (number) but im unsure Any...
  7. S

Beetle Shell backpiece?

Hm... well, for now the idea will be on hold then. Its not like its needed, would just look cooler
  8. S

tModLoader Life-fruit like item not working

I suppose that makes more sense. Whats the discord then? Also iv run into a problem stating ExampleModMessageType does not exist in current context. I copied over everything green, and changed what needed to be changed
  9. S

Ah, see i looked through that to try and find things i was missing and did end up finding the examplelifefruit thing for the csproj file and some of the stuff in example player Did you filter the files so it highlighted those things? Also im not sure you want me joining the discord. As you...
  10. S

Changed and added some things Noticed statLifeMax and statLifeMax2 both said 2, which im guessing is the amount of max hp added, so i changed both to 100 Added a few item rules such as rarity, value, and made it consumable = true But, when i use the item, its used, and im healed for 100 hp...
  11. S

I am using StatLifeMax2, as the bluish magic tutorial specifically said not to use StatLifeMax The only things i changed from the tutorial are the number of uses and how much hp is gained from using the item. The tutorial more or less copies the life fruit, giving a bit of hp (2 i think?) and...
  12. S

Beetle Shell backpiece?

See, i vaguely know how to use iLSpy, but i have yet to fully figure out where to find everything Thanks to iLSpy iv learned what codes to use for boss gating (IE checking for plantera downed would be plantBossDowned). But ofc, i still dont really know where to find many of the things i need to...
  13. S

I followed bluish magics tutorial on making a life-fruit like item (to the best of my ability) and virtually everything works about the item minus one thing, it doesnt actually increase max hp Now, there is a small possibility that the reason it didnt work is because, at the time, i wore armor...
  14. S

tModLoader Slightly complex set effect help

So i got an idea for an interesting armor set that revolves around luck. And while im able to code in most of it myself, theres 4 effects of the armor i cannot do Firstly the armor is supposed to have the Greedy Ring effect, of making enemies have a chance to drop money on hit, npc shop...
  15. S

Beetle Shell backpiece?

Anyone know where i might find the animation for this? I found Beetle Shell armor and converted it to a useable image but the armor itself doesnt seem to have the shell attached, it seems to be a seperate sprite Where would i find it? And how would i go about having that autoload when the chest...
  16. S

tModLoader Easier way to shoot burst of projectiles for an npc?

Typically if i want an npc to shoot 5 projectiles in quick succession id make 5 seperate timers and have each trigger about 20 frames after the next, and tehn have the last timer reset all the others when it triggers. But this can create huge blocks of code dedicated to all the different timers...
  17. S

tModLoader Alt Fire and hitscan projectiles

So one of the new staff weapons i made is still currently a WIP. The main issue is i dont know how to have a weapon have an alternate firing function. For instance, this weapon creates sparks for short range damage, and its alt fire is supposed to call down hitscan lightning on the mouse. While...
  18. S

Modding trends I've noticed

One of the items in my unpublished mod (designed to be the best accessory in the game) has this ridiculous crafting tree: Old Monarchy Emblem Crafting Tree: ----Old Monarchy Emblem---- Wailing Stone x1 Strange Symbol x1 ---Wailing Stone--- Anguished Essence x3 (30% drop from an extremely rare...
  19. S

tModLoader Request: Industrialist and Brute Armor from Castle Crashers

Title Im not nearly skilled enough to make a new armor set with animations myself. I could maaaybe do the helmets since it doesnt need to be animated In any event, if someone is kind enough to do this for me it would be greatly appreciated! These two characters are my favorites from the game!
  20. S

tModLoader Trouble running server

I still very much need help with this! If anyone has any idea what the issue could be and/or how to fix it id greatly appreciate the help Terraria is a lot more fun when i can play it with my friends and have my creations included
Back
Top Bottom