Search results for query: *

1. Mrnoob467

tModLoader fencedin's utilities (FUtils)

You say the fisher only needs to be placed NEAR water, but mine never works unless it's several blocks UNDER the water. Is this a bug, or is it supposed to happen?
  2. Mrnoob467

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Ok, but what's the mod name? Do you know?
  3. Mrnoob467

Does ammo reservation potion affect bows?

K thanks, just looking for conformation.
  4. Mrnoob467

Another mining laser question, but this one is somewhat hypothetical. Let's say i got a mining laser at the very start because i brought it in from another world. What would be the milestones for each ore?
  5. Mrnoob467

eater of worlds achievement not obtained????

I noticed that happening to some of my friends on steam. I'd say try making a new corruption world, then defeat him there. Let me know if this helped!:)
  6. Mrnoob467

anyone know what these walls are?

The closest i can say is that the 2nd looks like shadewood fences, but painted to be a different color. Where did you find this?
  7. Mrnoob467

Does ammo reservation potion affect bows?

Just a question i had that wasn't specified in the gamepedia.`:indifferent:
  8. Mrnoob467

Ok thanks! :)
  9. Mrnoob467

Can someone answer this question...?

My example question (which i actually need an answer for) : Does the ammo-reservation potion affect bows? The gamepedia says it's helpful for ammo inefficient guns/clentaminator, but never says whether or not it affects bows.
  10. Mrnoob467

Can someone answer this question...?

This is for people who want to ask questions where the answers aren't clearly specified on any terraria guides (ex: The Terraria gamepedia) Simply ask your questions, and other players can help you answer them!
  11. Mrnoob467

My mining laser isn't mining chlorophyte. Is this a bug, or do you need to pass certain in-game milestones for it to mine the harder ores?
  12. Mrnoob467

There's a mod to do that? What's it called?
  13. Mrnoob467

I have some crafting recipe ideas!: Bomb= 5 Iron Bars + 1 Rope , Metal Detector= 5 of each of these types of bars (Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver,Tungsten, Gold, and Platinum), Katana=15 Iron Bars + 5 Cloth(cloth is for the handle) , and finally, Biome crates, crafted with a wooden crate and...
Back
Top Bottom