Wanting to play in 4k...
  3. Drawa

looking for nice the rod of discord

looking for nice the rod of discord
  4. Drawa

what`s your favorite mod?, spirit for me awww yeah

what`s your favorite mod?, spirit for me awww yeah
  5. Drawa

yeah its something really hard to say, i can easly have defeaten like 10.000 slimes or more...

yeah its something really hard to say, i can easly have defeaten like 10.000 slimes or more since like i started xD
  6. Drawa

how many slimes have you killed? or how many skeletons have you killed?. R: uffff i just have 20...

how many slimes have you killed? or how many skeletons have you killed?. R: uffff i just have 20 fingers for say it xD
  7. Drawa

ocram dont dieeeeeee

ocram dont dieeeeeee
  8. Drawa

i dont know how i feel about that xDD.... tink it work for laugh

i dont know how i feel about that xDD.... tink it work for laugh
  9. Drawa

oh thx that... let me know... wait... wtf was that Vanir XDDDD

oh thx that... let me know... wait... wtf was that Vanir XDDDD
  10. Drawa

ffffff saw you have a lot of imagination to build things xD, and i dont know if you are a boy or...

ffffff saw you have a lot of imagination to build things xD, and i dont know if you are a boy or a girl xDDD i tink male isnt it?
  11. Drawa

intresting

intresting
  12. Drawa

hmm can i ask? what do you tink about minecraft?, making a comparation with terraria :^3

hmm can i ask? what do you tink about minecraft?, making a comparation with terraria :^3
  13. Drawa

intresting...

intresting...
  14. Drawa

Nice, my favorite weapon is the S.D.M.G, i`m a ranger

Nice, my favorite weapon is the S.D.M.G, i`m a ranger
  15. Drawa

How many people are summoner?, because seems like everyone went with melee XD, meowmeare and a...

How many people are summoner?, because seems like everyone went with melee XD, meowmeare and a lot of defense are soo atractive. if u r say
  16. Drawa

yep, like to do a map with the gravity globe, like the portal pistol map ;^)

yep, like to do a map with the gravity globe, like the portal pistol map ;^)
  17. Drawa

omg, ?is that a reference of a light blue guy¿ (time to let go the "its a jojo reference")

omg, ?is that a reference of a light blue guy¿ (time to let go the "its a jojo reference")
  18. Drawa

Finding a use for the gravity globe

Finding a use for the gravity globe
  19. Drawa

Why don`t do a new start in terraria just with a summoner soo hardcore! oh wait... yrimir did it...

Why don`t do a new start in terraria just with a summoner soo hardcore! oh wait... yrimir did it ... well i tink it gonna be with the mage!
  20. Drawa

thx bro

thx bro
Back
Top Bottom