Search results for query: *

• Users: HighSpy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Pixel Art Some Random Sprites

I recently got into spriting and did some random stuff for some threads This thread will be growing slowly... Very slowly So if you want something sprited (Horribly) you know who to ask (Probably not me) They may look low quality but cmon i put my sweet time into it C:
  2. H

Elder Scrolls Stuff

Im just gonna leave this thread here Im suprised noone made an elder scrolls thread yet This thread can talk about lore, music the games themselves Everything elder scrolls related Now im gonna listen to Nerevaine Rises 9001 times Im allso just going to leave this here
  3. H

PC Buying Palm Wood

Im buying palm wood for my new character so i can finish my new project So 999 Palm Wood For 1 Gold Each Stack C: (No longer buying)
  4. H

Weapons & Equip New Kinds Of Bows

Hello, im not good at introductions so lets get to the point I came up with 2 kinds of bows First one It is a bow that shoots bullets AND arrows The bullets can be shot with arrow physics and still have the bullet effects (Chlorophyte follows enemies Etc.) The second one is a explosive bow The...
  5. H

Yo

Ey i dont know how to introduce myself really lets start with this I got 1200+ hours in terraria so i am not a newbie Some of my posts may be horrible so uh I dont know what do say anymore so hello
  6. H

Other Better Player Sprites

Hello everyone, now lets get to the point. So some days ago i saw the new spoiler about the new npc sprite upgrade. No outlines and a better colour pallet. I just wondered why dont they make the player character allso look better. And of course the armours aswell. Well they dont have to do this...
Back
Top Bottom