Search results for query: *

1. QXM_Deadeye

tModLoader AFK Pets and More

i use calamity, Cheat Sheet, Thorium and, Tremor Remastered.
  2. QXM_Deadeye

i ran into a bit of a problem when trying to enter a world while useing this mod alongside any other mod. in this case i tried to use it alongside the cheat sheet mod however the mod appears to work just fine on its own.
  3. QXM_Deadeye

any chance that pets or minions like these could be added into the mod?
  4. QXM_Deadeye

is there a way to request an addition to the mod?
  5. QXM_Deadeye

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i need some more help. I managed to kill both forms of the DoG twice now but it hasn't droped anything at all on death.
  6. QXM_Deadeye

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the help when i looked on the mod wiki it said it was a 5% drop rate on any world ill have to start a new world to do this but i should be easier with my accumulated gear.
  7. QXM_Deadeye

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm having trouble getting the Rare Waifu in a bottle i have been farming the sand elemental for awhile now and i haven't seen one yet. any advice for quickly farming them?
  8. QXM_Deadeye

Sans Mod request

im haveing some trouble. the mod builds correctly but when i reload mods i get this error message Items/CustomBeamWeapon at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.AutoStaticDefaults() at...
  9. QXM_Deadeye

Need help understanding errors

thanks the mod built correctly but didn't reload right this is the error Items/CustomBeamWeapon at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.AutoStaticDefaults() at...
  10. QXM_Deadeye

like this right? namespace DeadeyesKarma.Projectiles { public class CustomBeamProj : ModProjectile { public override void SetStaticDefaults() { DisplayName.SetDefault("GBLaser"); } private Vector2 _targetPos; //Ending position of the...
  11. QXM_Deadeye

any avice on what this means c:\Users\qxmde\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DeadeyesKarma\Projectiles\CustomBeamProj.cs(13,18) : error CS1518: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct here's the code for the laser using System; using...
  12. QXM_Deadeye

Thanks for the help i was using an older tutorial template for laser weapons.
  13. QXM_Deadeye

i made a laser based wepon and projectile however these errors keep poping up when i try to build the mod c:\Users\qxmde\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DeadeyesKarma\Items\GhasterBlaster.cs(15,18) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for...
  14. QXM_Deadeye

Sans Mod request

actually i am having trouble coding the projectiles and magic weapons in so anyone willing to try making this is welcome to.
  15. QXM_Deadeye

Sans Mod request

i am now learning to make mods so i only need someone to build some sprites for me (You will be credited of course)
  16. QXM_Deadeye

Sans Mod request

I have no idea if i'm posting this in the right place. This mod request is basically a sans mod This mod idea makes your mana your lifeline These items are crafted with Hardmode materials or found in chests ITEMS item: Ghaster Blaster mana cost: 5 Magic Damage: 5 speed: insanely fast functions...
Back
Top Bottom