Search results for query: *

1. M

Lizhard Temple

The thing is, it's definitely somewhere. You've got big unexplored areas there which are definitely big enough for the Temple to hide in. And it often does end up on the edge of the biome just by size.
  2. M

Lizhard Temple

I would suggest dropping a hellevator right through the big dark regions on the right of the image, detouring around hives (or not) as needed. If it's not in the higher dark regions there, it's probably down in the lava caverns.
  3. M

Mobile I need help on surface mushroom biomes for the truffle npc!

Mud in a honeycomb-like shape -- that is, alternating mud and (walled) empty space. If you're lazier than that, alternating rows of mud and space are almost as good; the idea is for every mud block to have exposed surface for mushroom grass, and the empty spaces all have grass to grow mushrooms...
  4. M

Mobile I need help on surface mushroom biomes for the truffle npc!

For Truffle, you just need Hardmode, and a valid house (test that) within a Glowing Mushroom biome it above the 0 level (surface or space). Since you're apparently on mobile, you may need more mushroom blocks than needed for the biome proper -- try putting a honeycomb of mud for the grass to...
  5. M

An INNUMERABLE amount of weapons tested against Golem

Most of the under-20-second summoner builds include a weapon that's nominally post-golem (let alone the Terraprisma) and/or juggling two or three whips. Without one of those, the times bottom out at 22 seconds. Several honestly pre-Golem magic weapons can do 40 or 45-seconds (notably the...
  6. M

Collector's Edition without carrot

If you have the disk itself, there are external (USB) CD-ROM or DVD drives. Buy or borrow one of those and you should be set.
  7. M

Some of the Magic combos are almost as good...
  8. M

Where are the mage weapons?
  9. M

Switch Specter armor HP cool down?

Oh yeah, even my Palladium armor has been a game-changer.
  10. M

Easiest way to defeat Duke Fishron pre-mech?

Excuse me, but no. I've caught two or three in my current game, and I haven't even fought the mech bosses!
  11. M

Snek says strange stuff

You might at least come up with weirder stuff to say than "cheese".
  12. M

Switch Tips for Expert mode Mage?

Also, any equipment that provides dodge chances and/or extends your invulnerability frames will help against the big hits.
  13. M

PC How to delete (drain) bodies of liquids pre-hardmode?

Yup. Hellbait lets you fish in lava with any rod, but slowly. Once you get the Hotline rod or the Lavaproof Hook (which can be tinkered into the Tackle box), having any two of the three will let you catch things much more quickly.
  14. M

Terraria Community Balance Change Survey

Buffing the early-PHM ore-swords is really not needed. Yes, they're weak, and they should be! They're meant to be superseded quickly by the advanced ores and other weapons.
  15. M

Blocks & Decoration Make a few more blocks renewable

Hmm... my concerns and suggested corrections Clay - I think this probably shouldn't be renewable -- if you must, perhaps 10 ash+1 iron ore near water with ecto mist, for 10 blocks Slush, silt, desert fossil - I don't think these should be renewable at all, but perhaps non-extractable versions...
  16. M

PC Broken trail after Zenith

Lol it's following your movement.
  17. M

PC How to delete (drain) bodies of liquids pre-hardmode?

Draining with a chest+lava is certainly not patched -- I used it in my current game! You need to put the chest in a dry 2x2 hole below the water body, then add 2-3 buckets of lava (I prefer 3 to make sure). Then open the drain from your lake to the chest, making sure the water comes in from...
  18. M

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Oh, I got the phrase directly from Windrose...
  19. M

PC No trees?

Just to note: In current versions, you can get a Living Wood Wand (or a Leaf wand) by shaking trees (the first axe hit), and once you hit Hardmode, if you have the Living Wood Wand in your inventory you can buy a Living Loom from the Steampunker. (The Steampunker now supplies a bunch of rare...
Back
Top Bottom