Search results for query: *

1. Time2Die2362

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

ichor pendant from ichor stickers, cursed pendant from clingers.
  2. Time2Die2362

as far as i remember you need veinstone to get the blood moon summon. The problem is that with bad RNG i won't have access to bloodfire gear in pre-hardmode until i get a blood moon in hardmode. I suggest to make the blood moon summon accessible in pre-hardmode.
  3. Time2Die2362

One question: What enemy drops the greenfin mount?
  4. Time2Die2362

making the starplate raider immune against piercing projectiles makes yoyos and spears completly useless. Isn't that just a little bit unfair? EDIT: Well i think the level 2 zanbat sword should be nerfed a lot. It killed the starplate raider in under 5 seconds and can easily wreck the destroyer.
  5. Time2Die2362

thats not what i meant. i just wanted to point out a bug.
  6. Time2Die2362

Cryolite elementals spawn pre skeletron so if you are patient...
  7. Time2Die2362

From any tide event enemy.
  8. Time2Die2362

#firstworldproblems Why are the enchanted marble chunks blue on the minimap? Why are they called enchanted marble chunks on the minimap but when mined, called ancient marble chunks?
  9. Time2Die2362

Spawns in the frost legion after defeating one mech boss.
  10. Time2Die2362

I think the primalstone armor needs a buff. It seems underwhelming and is easily outclassed by any vanilla armor you can get post golem.
  11. Time2Die2362

If i remember correctly you drop bloodfire only from flesh golems, deadeye marksmen and flesh hound and are post eater of worlds/brain.
  12. Time2Die2362

Hmm, i don't understand why the orion's zenith doesn't work for you. I killed the overseer 5 times with this weapon now. Each try took less than 3 minutes. Maybe you are not used to summon weapons the spirit mod has to offer. These are pretty much mage weapons but they do summon damage. Last...
  13. Time2Die2362

It seems like you use the minecart strat still? Of course it won't work then. Try him without an arena and solar wings. But it will take A LOT of tries to figure out his pattern. Sounds weird but you need to have the overseer on the screen as a summoner. Only then the weapons can unleash...
  14. Time2Die2362

I used stardust armor. I don't know why it doesn't work for you. I'm removing half of his health in around 2 minutes. Optional weapon would be the ghast staff from the spirit island chest. You can only summon one but spam the dark sun zenith at the same time. If you still have problems craft...
  15. Time2Die2362

Papyrus Scarab, Bough of corruption, stardust emblem, ninja gear, worm scarf, flare treads. Don't forget they are stackable too.
  16. Time2Die2362

EASIER WAY TO KILL THE OVERSEER AS A SUMMONER Get the dark sun's zenith. It does a lot of damage and hits the overseer hard. Just killed him on the 3rd try with this weapon without an arena.
  17. Time2Die2362

Nice job on that. Cloudy if you are insane try it without the minion control rod. If it is even possible... LOL tried the overseer with the spirit burst and it actually almost worked.
  18. Time2Die2362

But you need to constantly run away from the overseer. This means your UFO minions are constantly offscreen and can't reach the overseer. I think the best solution would be the stardust cell staff. It attacks enemies offscreen and latches onto them. If anyone is lucky the rod of discord is...
  19. Time2Die2362

Yes it is. Weirdly the bow counterpart is weaker. If you want you can use a chlorophyte shotbow with ichor, cursed, holy or hellfire arrows too.
  20. Time2Die2362

Spirit burst did wonders against the illuminant master. Deserves a small nerf, because it's already craftable when you get the spirit biome and outclasses the fiery essence weapons. Also the blizzard scepter for mages shreds him, because his movement makes it easier to aim. The key for the...
Back
Top Bottom