Search results for query: *

1. KiritoMarumo

HOi everyone!!! I want new friends to kill in PVP... Or just fight bosses with.... Lets be...

HOi everyone!!! I want new friends to kill in PVP... Or just fight bosses with.... Lets be friends... ^w^
  2. KiritoMarumo

Tems hopes we can be good friends, yaya... that is if you will be Tems's friend... Its fine if...

Tems hopes we can be good friends, yaya... that is if you will be Tems's friend... Its fine if you say no
  3. KiritoMarumo

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I really dont have any screenshots on this computer... since its not the one i use to play Terraria... But Im looking for people to spar with... Im looking for PVP rivals... and you might just get a screenshot worthy moment when in my world... because I have a small build with a lot of detail...
  4. KiritoMarumo

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

TEms iS VeRy IMprESsED, YAya!!! TEms iS ReAlLY LoOKIng 4WaRD 2 DiS neW UpDaTE!! TEms iS S0 AnkToS DaT TEms is ShAKiNG TEms oWn FAce OfF!!! ^w^
  5. KiritoMarumo

Geeettt Dunked On!!! [img]

Geeettt Dunked On!!!
  6. KiritoMarumo

You ready to have a bad time?? If you friend me on Steam.... you'll have the honor of facing me...

You ready to have a bad time?? If you friend me on Steam.... you'll have the honor of facing me in PVP... Post-Moon Lord Players only
  7. KiritoMarumo

HOi Everyone!!! Tems is back!!! Tems would love to meet anyone who loves Terraria as much as I...

HOi Everyone!!! Tems is back!!! Tems would love to meet anyone who loves Terraria as much as I do... ^w^
  8. KiritoMarumo

Thank You Moon!! ^w^

Thank You Moon!! ^w^
  9. KiritoMarumo

BTW... How don u post pics???

BTW... How don u post pics???
  10. KiritoMarumo

Ik... Im using it now

Ik... Im using it now
  11. KiritoMarumo

... IDKY my pic ain't showing up

... IDKY my pic ain't showing up
  12. KiritoMarumo

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiyveiI9-vUAhUL04MKHe...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiyveiI9-vUAhUL04MKHetkCXAQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F606367537298589158%2F&psig=AFQjCNFG-BNaCM5kAC0fVGhL4VYNFALQzQ&ust=1499130656744954
  13. KiritoMarumo

You feel your sins crawling down your back, and you feel as if you're going to have a bad time

You feel your sins crawling down your back, and you feel as if you're going to have a bad time
  14. KiritoMarumo

Yay... tanks for all da replys... Tems is glad to see dat Tems is making alot of new fwends

Yay... tanks for all da replys... Tems is glad to see dat Tems is making alot of new fwends
  15. KiritoMarumo

And also you probably would have a limit on what monsters you could tame... and bosses probably...

And also you probably would have a limit on what monsters you could tame... and bosses probably will not be one of them... Sorry, Star
  16. KiritoMarumo

But there would probably be a limit of how many allies you could have and how long the alliance...

But there would probably be a limit of how many allies you could have and how long the alliance lasts
  17. KiritoMarumo

Like a SPARE button of some sort... dat would be nice

Like a SPARE button of some sort... dat would be nice
  18. KiritoMarumo

Maybe in 1.4, Re-Logic could make a new game mechanic to where if you use it on certain...

Maybe in 1.4, Re-Logic could make a new game mechanic to where if you use it on certain enemies... they would become friendly
  19. KiritoMarumo

Tems always thot dat the Lost Girl :nymph: lovable... I wish there was a way to turn her into a...

Tems always thot dat the Lost Girl :nymph: lovable... I wish there was a way to turn her into a friendly npc...
  20. KiritoMarumo

Whawawa?? Tems first like already.... tank you ^w^

Whawawa?? Tems first like already.... tank you ^w^
Back
Top Bottom