Search results for query: *

• Users: Da kevin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Da kevin

Spelunky

That hard as hell game, I started playing it and i love it. I fell like im being dominated though.... by a game Anyway im asking i anyone plays it. If anyone does plz friend me on steam so i can get better daily challenge scores or die trying
  2. Da kevin

Casual Favorite food?

I am just curious :p I have been eating the same thing over and over again and i want some different foods! Send me pictures if you want to. Thanks
  3. Da kevin

I want to hear you peoples favorite youtubers

What it says in the title Mine have to be (in no order) 1. Ashens 2.John Tron 3.Northenlion 4.Sips (only yogscast member here) 5.Jim sterling 6 NILST (best tf2 frags EU) 7 Vsuase 8 Videogamedunky 9 Danny2526 10*whoever you like so i do not offend you
  4. Da kevin

okay this is odd but I wanted to show something my brother has to do for school

Somehow (someone) found this im destroying it for reasons
  5. Da kevin

This is late... but whatever HELLO

Hello, my name is Kevin Rea, i live in NJ, and I first played terraira during 1.1 times, and i loved it instantly, it was like minecraft,but with bosses and loot! I like things,dont matter what kind of thing it is, its why i dont like questions like"do you like anime" because i like all kinds of...
  6. Da kevin

Things you think deserve more recantation

I diced to make a forum for people to talk about things that they believed should be talked about more let/ it could be a fandom,game,show,flied of science/ or whatever. For me it is fallen London (browser based game) it es very gud
  7. Da kevin

The Binding of Issac: Rebirth

I've thought to make a thread for the binding of Issac rebirth (tobi rebirth) and i have only one question Dark Bum: yay or nay? is great game btw Brimstone +Tammys head=win
  8. Da kevin

Anyone want to play fibbage with me?

go to www.fibbage.com and put room code XXVY in and we can play (8 people needed)
  9. Da kevin

IT IS MY BirthDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

mY WISH IS FOR 1.3 TO COME OUT. thx love you guys
  10. Da kevin

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

I just want to know mine would be plantera's bulb i would jest want a summoning item because i spent 3 hours looking for 1 in my world
Back
Top Bottom