Search results for query: *

1. LukeZurg22

There is an issue with your extra gun gear mod (at least for me). The endless crates that I...

There is an issue with your extra gun gear mod (at least for me). The endless crates that I craft get consumed on the first shot. Am i doing something wrong?
  2. LukeZurg22

ANNOYING NPC CODE ISSUE (Please Help)

Edit: I pin-pointed the direct area code that has the issue: (I put arrows pointing to the most direct spot of the issue.) Old: Crud, and the person hasnt even responded yet.
  3. LukeZurg22

I found a different error from removing ref string texture: https://pastebin.com/nsLZnNuN I think these are different error that mught be more easyer to solve but idk for sure. Im still trying all i can to fix it.
  4. LukeZurg22

Crud, ill remove ref string texture, sorry. XD I thought that the compiler works with the most problematic error first, then as more errors are fixed other errors lower would show.
  5. LukeZurg22

I msged the person for help and, sorry, i meant ref string name, ref string texture, i kept texture in there cause it causes more errors so instead, i routed to the direct source of the issue and with the other persons help, it can be narrowed down more accurately.
  6. LukeZurg22

Where can i come in contact with someone who knows how to fix the issue? EDIT: I also kept the reg string texture part you told me to remove but i did move and change up the name.Npc thing, but the error is still https://pastebin.com/Z4TCKr67 so that if i do get in contact with someone who has...
  7. LukeZurg22

Wait, i think im understanding a bit more, so i would have to execute the code for the npc as: ? Im pretty sure thats how that goes from what help you assisted with sofar.
  8. LukeZurg22

So now: Needs to be replaced with something like: ?
  9. LukeZurg22

I dont know what that means! As for t,he second ERROR , it shows when i remove "ref string texture" from the peramiter list. I cant find where in the link you gave that says how to fix the name error. (Also, this script is for an npc, not a block/item. I have already finished an item and that...
  10. LukeZurg22

c:\Users\LukeZurg22_Gaming\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\NecessaryAddons\NPCs\NPCTown1.cs(20,17) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.NPC' does not contain a definition for 'name' and no extension method 'name' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.NPC' could be found (are you...
  11. LukeZurg22

I do not have THAT much experience with coding but i know a small bit to tell that there is something wrong with the: area but just removing it causes error. Ive done all I can that seemed reasonable to fix the issue but nothing worked. Is anybody able to help me with this issue? The whole...
  12. LukeZurg22

tModLoader Town NPC Error

I have the same error but no matter what i do, it just wont work. Ive been experimenting with the code, searching everywhere i would and trying to find the exact way to fix it but sofar no luck...
Back
Top Bottom