Search results for query: *

1. Sgt. Cookie

Resolved (Not sure if right place for this...) Spiky Ball Traps - Not dropping items?

Souls of light and coins, yeah. Just no enemy-specific drops.
  2. Sgt. Cookie

Resolved (Not sure if right place for this...) Spiky Ball Traps - Not dropping items?

Long story, short, I have a small AFK farm set up in the Hallow for the Rod of Discord, but I've noticed that other enemies don't appear to be dropping items. So, the question have is, do I have to be the one to kill enemies in order to get their drops? I've tried googling, but to no avail.
  3. Sgt. Cookie

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Please, please, PLEASE tell me just one thing about the update: Do we FINALLY get diagonal rope/chain?
  4. Sgt. Cookie

Create death messages of the above user

1ts an amazing cabbage forgot how to keep his heart beating.
  5. Sgt. Cookie

Why do Water Bolts slow down in water?

Why do Water Bolts slow down in water?
  6. Sgt. Cookie

Ah. That feeling of bumrushing the Dungeon with Wooden Armour. Just to set up a Birdengine to...

Ah. That feeling of bumrushing the Dungeon with Wooden Armour. Just to set up a Birdengine to grind Jellyfish/Phirana/Crabs.
  7. Sgt. Cookie

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

5 seconds into Dungeon: Masterful Water Bolt. 5 seconds later: Mythical Water Bolt. Ho. Lee. Schitt. Also 20 seconds later: Taboo Water Bolt. By this point, they're to be sold off.
  8. Sgt. Cookie

Honeyed F*kn goggles. AT LAST! Jesus that took far longer than it had any right to.

Honeyed F*kn goggles. AT LAST! Jesus that took far longer than it had any right to.
  9. Sgt. Cookie

Weapons & Equip A mage "star" weapon.

Ranger characters have the Star Cannon. Melee types get the Starfury. But Mages get left out, even though Stars are pretty much the BASIS of Magic in Terraria-verse. Granted, the Space Gun could arguably count, needing Fallen Stars and is a magic weapon, but the other two physically use Stars to...
  10. Sgt. Cookie

Perhaps it was meant as a poultry offering.

Perhaps it was meant as a poultry offering.
  11. Sgt. Cookie

So, you like Dubstep?

So, you like Dubstep?
  12. Sgt. Cookie

So, there are Dragons that are Metal-intolerant?

So, there are Dragons that are Metal-intolerant?
  13. Sgt. Cookie

...Since when could Rust Monsters type?

...Since when could Rust Monsters type?
  14. Sgt. Cookie

I mean, like a smooth block that could substitute for grey metal. For a giant sword stuck out of...

I mean, like a smooth block that could substitute for grey metal. For a giant sword stuck out of the ground.
  15. Sgt. Cookie

Does anyone know a good block that looks like forged iron or steel? I've considered Tin Plate...

Does anyone know a good block that looks like forged iron or steel? I've considered Tin Plate, but it wouldn't fit. Too sci-fi looking.
  16. Sgt. Cookie

Weapons & Equip Give Shortswords a Helping Hand

I had an idea: "Special: Uses the "consume" sound effect, not the "hit" effect." Ooh, New name: "Hand-held Piranha"
  17. Sgt. Cookie

Weapons & Equip Give Shortswords a Helping Hand

These look really cool. I agree that "Spectral Slasher" is a poor name. How about "Poltergeist Piercer"? Also, no Fishing shortsword? How about this: Piranha Poker 14 Damage (84 DPS) 3.5 Knockback Use Time: 10 (5 uses/second) *Acquired by Fishing in the Jungle. 1/60 chance at 50% Fishing...
  18. Sgt. Cookie

I'd heard it could happen, but that's the first time Queen Bee has attacked me out of the blue.

I'd heard it could happen, but that's the first time Queen Bee has attacked me out of the blue.
  19. Sgt. Cookie

Most Expensive yet not That Good Item

Glass bottles for Alchemy, glass furniture, glass walls, Terraria (Terrariums), Water/Lava glass. The list goes on.
  20. Sgt. Cookie

Most Expensive yet not That Good Item

Someone who uses it in conjunction with ammo-reducing effects to get an unlimited quantity of sand?
Back
Top Bottom