Search results for query: *

1. IIIPotatoIII

Video I created a terraria gameshow, i call it Terraria: The Gameshow

Please give me feedback! :D (by feedback i mean on how i can improve on future episodes of this show)
  2. IIIPotatoIII

Video basically terraria... if it was turned into an anime

This took a while to make! Please consider watching! :D
  3. IIIPotatoIII

Video Ultimate noob tries to play death mode calamity mod....

This is the thread of this series! Didnt post episode one because there was a bit of cursing :(. But you need to know... gabriel (or Joe Goldberg) is the noob here being carried. Episode 2:
  4. IIIPotatoIII

Video Does it get better than this?

Hey guys, ive recently started a new series hope you guys enjoy this first episode, i personally think its pretty good! :D Please show some support because i need some!
  5. IIIPotatoIII

tModLoader How to mod? BASICS (help)

Hey! So i recently had an urge to code, but heres the catch, i have NO CLUE at all on how to do that. I asked some friends of mine on how they learned to create a mod and they said they asked the forums, so thats what im doing now. I ask for any guides, at all on how to do things, step by step...
  6. IIIPotatoIII

Video Terraria: Stacy's Adventure // TEASER

This isn't what you expect. So let me say this IS NOT a regular playthrough with just some story, this is going to be 100% story. This is going to be good i just made this really quick. Im going to finish this project. OH and this isn't a map, it's going to be a series. I really do not know how...
  7. IIIPotatoIII

PC Camera FIxed?

oh there is a mod for it? What is it called :3
  8. IIIPotatoIII

PC Camera FIxed?

Hi yes I know there is a camera mode but I'm wondering if there is a way to make the camera fixed. Like so it doesn't just go around your character. And im not asking for snapshots either.
  9. IIIPotatoIII

PC Custom Resolutions?

i just want to change my reso to 720p but it dosnt let me ;-;
  10. IIIPotatoIII

PC Terraria Folder access denied?

Upon attempting to load Terraria, the game interrupted with an error message which told me to run it from the steam client. When I did, access to the "Fonts" folder was denied and the game cannot start without it. Here is the exact error: "An error occurred while updating Terraria (missing file...
Back
Top Bottom